Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lily James

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lily James
    Posted: May 30 2019 at 7:57pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2019 at 9:02pm
She is adorable
clgepsdo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clgepsdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2019 at 11:54pm
That bob turned out nice.
However, this statement from the article "has had long, wavy hair for basically as long as she’s been on-screen" is a bunch of hogwash. She's switched from long to shoulder length and back repeatedly over the years. In fact, her most recent length before the bob was shoulder length.
I expect some hyperbole in these articles but at least get the basic facts right. And it wouldn't even be hard to learn. Just scroll back three pictures before the bob on Instagram.
Ok, rant over. Sorry that the one time I actually comment instead of just lurking is a rant. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
And for the record, I think she's looked great at every length. But like was already said, she's adorable.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic