Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Something to keep in our hearts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something to keep in our hearts
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:03pm
Before we get carried away in those hairy hair topics we need to remember something that we should keep in our hearts.No matter what color our hair is or the length or the thickness it is our souls that dictate the beauty within us.We need to feed that soul and we look sexy, attractive, beautiful, handsome etc when we feed that soul . Tell yourself that you are great every day. learn to accept that you are a human being and will make mistakes. Pamper yourself with something that you really love like I love flowers and my boyfriend loves expensive cigars.When we feed that soul we are at peace with outselves and our eyes and facial expression shows it. Plus it also affects our hair in a way. I have notice when I was very very stressed my hair was falling out and it felt rough.Now because I am relaxed my hair feels softer.Diane from Canada
Kent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:04pm
Thank you Diane, beautifully said. I appreciate your thoughts! We all would do well to remember what you said and strive to live our lives to the fullest in every way!Beauty indeed comes from within!Kent
Kent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic