Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston
    Posted: November 04 2019 at 8:04pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2019 at 6:25am
Besides the "Rachel" cut (yes, I loved the rachel cut), the textured style is better than the straight on her
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2019 at 8:11am
I like it for a change, though I'm fond of her straighter looks, too. Jennifer is pretty much a hairstyle legend and may be the first prominent Hollywood star I know of to wear approximately the same hairstyle for over 20 years. Waves are kind of the thing these days, so it was inevitable she and Chris would go more that way. BTW, if you ever want to see her with bad curly hair, rewatch the Friends ep, "The One With Phoebe's Wedding". I think they deliberately under-glamed Jen to emphasize Lisa in that one.
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2019 at 3:03pm
I like that look on her. Something different compared to the last years. Would love to see her brunette like the color of the wig she wore for Horrible Bosses.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic