Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bangs or no?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hh5131 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hh5131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bangs or no?
    Posted: January 05 2020 at 8:10am
I‘ve always had bangs and have long hair. I’d love to grow them out but feel that I look ridiculous without bangs. is this where is post a couple pics to get opinions? I don’t see any option to add a photo
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2020 at 2:24pm
I suspect the only reason you think you'd feel ridiculous with out bangs is that too used to having them. In my observation of people wearing various hairstyles (and I've observed a whole lot of them) most people can look very good with a no-bang style while not everyone can pull of a good bangs look. You may be one of the lucky ones like Zooey Deschanel who absolutely kill it with bangs, but even she's done a good no-bangs look before. The only hassle will probably be the grow out period, in which the growing banks will feel in the way. Head bands and other gadgets can help then, though. Once your bangs are close to chin length you might go for a tapered front cut, where it tapers from the bottom length to the chin. This style looks great on almost everybody.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic