Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marissa.Lodge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marissa.Lodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair
    Posted: March 05 2020 at 10:40pm

What are the best hair styling products?

Stella.Hance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella.Hance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2020 at 11:52pm
Im so excited to share, Hold On.

Edited by Stella.Hance - March 06 2020 at 12:11am
Stella.Hance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella.Hance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2020 at 12:06am

Below are the different Hair Styling Products:

Hair gel 

Hair gel is a hairdo item that is utilized to harden hair into a specific hairstyle

Hair wax. 

Hair wax is a thick hair styling product containing wax, which helps hold the hair in place,

Different versions of hair wax, such as pomade, putty, glue, glypto, whip, and styling paste

Hair mousse. 

Hair mousse is an item added to hair for additional volume and sparkle.

Pomade

Pomade is an oil-based or water-based product designed for slick and tight hairstyles.

Hair spray.

Hair spray is to stiffen hair into a certain style

Hair volumizer.

Hair volumizer is used to add volume, shine to thin the thin or flat hair, It comes as shampoos

Hairstyling products have had a significant impact on the creation of various hairstyles and trends throughout history. physical appearance is essential to everyone right now, Every individual is so captivated to keep up significant level style and set pattern in their way of life 

Hairstyle began since long back, hair items turned out to be so well known in the 1950s because of its capacity to keep hair set up and keep hair from dropping out of a styled look.

• GARNIER

• TRESEMME

• PAI-SHAU

• HERBAL ESSENCES

• KÉRASTASE

• DOVE

• JOICO

• KENRA

• CLAIROL

• ORLANDO PITA PLAY

• GOLDWELL

Well, there are many Brand products available, above I mentioned a few product names

For my hairtype I used Pai-Shau (Tea-Infused haircare) which really worked well for my hair. Well I happy to share I recovered from damaged and Frizzy hair.

Go to the link for Product Review: 

https://www.pai-shau.com/

Edited by Stella.Hance - September 28 2020 at 8:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic