Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Henwick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hairdude02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairdude02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Henwick
    Posted: March 11 2020 at 7:31pm
The former Iron Fist actress has recently cut her nearly waist length hair into a purple pixie with shaved sides. She did it for her role in the new Matrix film, which is currently filming. it is quite the transformation. 

See her instagram-- For the Before and After Photos. 

http://www.instagram.com/jhenwick

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2020 at 9:21pm
Nice find. The better link is to the barber's Instagram page

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2020 at 6:08am
I was really worried when I read that post but it works on her, of course the long hair worked on her also...just one of those lucky people who look great all the time.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2020 at 4:04pm
if it's for a role i'll give her a pass
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2020 at 10:17am
As usual, I had never seen this woman before. She looks about as good in this cut as any woman could, honestly. Confused
I'll bet that her having been known for her beautiful long hair, and allowing it to be pixied played a part in her landing this role. Hollywood sure loves gender-bending haircuts on women. In this case, she retains her feminine look, thanks to her perfect face Geek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic