Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A special thanks to all ladies who have very long hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A special thanks to all ladies who have very long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A special thanks to all ladies who have very long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:07pm
I felt that after all our discussion on this board I really feel that I should post this.For me I really look up to Dawn, Noreen and Jennifer Eve . I am sure that there are many others but those are the ones that I have had contact with.I am very much your shadow in life. I really want very long hair like you . Thankyou for being there to share your experiences and knowledge.
Dawn from RareGems View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn from RareGems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:07pm
That was very sweet and you are very welcome for any input that has helped you in your quest. Thats why we're here, support and encouragement!Thank goodness this is one message nothing can be "read into" and misconstrued!I know that you think its taking forever for your hair to grow, but don't worry, for some of us its just that way. What I would give for Cher's hair which grows like a weed and is so super thick! Same with Noreen, who's hair is one of the wonders of nature. But we get what we're given, no more and no less, so just relax and enjoy the ride to your goal, its a long but fortunately a painless one! And just remember, if it takes you less than 20 years to reach your knees, you're doing just great!Very best wishes to all,Dawn> I felt that after all our discussion on this board I> really feel that I should post this.> For me I really look up to Dawn, Noreen and Jennifer> Eve . I am sure that there are many others but those> are the ones that I have had contact with.> I am very much your shadow in life. I really want very> long hair like you . Thankyou for being there to share> your experiences and knowledge.
Cher~ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:07pm
> Thanks Dawn.. and I thank God my hair does grow like weed.. you were smart and left your hair alone all these years.. and now you have the knee length hair. Goodness, if it took me 20 years to grow knee length hair I would be 60!! At an inch a month.. I figure 30 more months to go..if I can keep the scissors away.. take care...Cher~That was very sweet and you are very welcome for any> input that has helped you in your quest. Thats why> we're here, support and encouragement!> Thank goodness this is one message nothing can be> "read into" and misconstrued!> I know that you think its taking forever for your hair> to grow, but don't worry, for some of us its just that> way. What I would give for Cher's hair which grows> like a weed and is so super thick! Same with Noreen,> who's hair is one of the wonders of nature. But we get> what we're given, no more and no less, so just relax> and enjoy the ride to your goal, its a long but> fortunately a painless one! And just remember, if it> takes you less than 20 years to reach your knees,> you're doing just great!> Very best wishes to all,> Dawn
Noreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:07pm
> That was very sweet and you are very welcome for any> input that has helped you in your quest. Thats why> we're here, support and encouragement!> Thank goodness this is one message nothing can be> "read into" and misconstrued!> I know that you think its taking forever for your hair> to grow, but don't worry, for some of us its just that> way. What I would give for Cher's hair which grows> like a weed and is so super thick! Same with Noreen,> who's hair is one of the wonders of nature. But we get> what we're given, no more and no less, so just relax> and enjoy the ride to your goal, its a long but> fortunately a painless one! And just remember, if it> takes you less than 20 years to reach your knees,> you're doing just great!> Very best wishes to all,> Dawn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic