Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I have my haircut short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Katie Scarlett View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Scarlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2004 at 10:24am
Christine, don't do anything you're not comfortable with. Guys come & go, you're stuck w/your hair for life! If you cut your hair short & hate it, then what? And if this thing w/your boyfriend is long term, then he must love you for who you are inside, not what you look like.

Don't let anyone, male or female, talk you into something you don't want to do or try to control you. You are who you are, and if he doesn't like it it's time to dump his a$$ before he has you doing something REALLY weird.

[Moderator note: This post was edited to remove reference to troll]
c View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2004 at 11:25pm
This post is over 4 years old...
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Scarlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2004 at 3:05pm
What is a troll? I mean, other than some hairy little man living under a bridge?
StyleGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StyleGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2004 at 4:45pm
A troll is a hairy little man living under a bridge, with a computer and an internet connection which he uses to post (usually phony) messages which are intended to incite responses.

Although he doesn't always have a bridge to live under.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Scarlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2004 at 10:50am
Hmmmm confused about this--my post was edited b/c I made a reference to troll yet I have no idea what that was.
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2004 at 10:23pm
Okay its fine to be on cloud nine and want to please the new person in your life but what happens if your relationship ends at the end of the sixth month and you cut your hair? Will you resent cutting your hair? Make your own decisions in life. Feel comfortable with your decisions.

I love my long hair and I was in a three year relationship. He wanted me to cut my hair and I refused and guess what? He left after three years because the male was so in love with his ex-wife that he couldn't leave those thoughts and move on in life and we broke up eventhough we were getting married. His ex-wife was a long hair woman that cut her hair to please him and the marriage didn't last eventhought she tried to please him for 20 years.
Then last summer he reappeared in my life after a year of separation and the relationship only lasted two weeks and he went back to his so called girlfriend that supposely gets drunk and calls him all hours of the night and guess what? The egyptian girlfriend happens to also be a long hair woman hummmmmmmmm

So for someone that cares for short hair it seems to me that he seems to pick the wrong women.
dianefromcanada
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2004 at 1:27pm
Sounds like he gets his real thrill from seeing long hair cut! Maybe the new gal seems more malleable. I'm glad for your sake that you refused. God bless, and better luck with future guys, Bob
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 11:50pm
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 4:01pm
LOl
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 7:33pm
yep good thing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic