Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

That time of year for a beauty parlor?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AshleyBlondie95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshleyBlondie95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That time of year for a beauty parlor?
    Posted: June 30 2022 at 3:28pm
So every year at this time I go all in with a stop to a old fashioned beauty parlor. Have my hair cut, wet set on rollers, then teased beyond belief. I walk in as a 26 year old girl, then walk out looking much much older. I kind of like the way my stylist takes control of me as he cuts my hair. Then sets my hair like I’m a 50 year old woman. And yes, the past few years I’ve asked for a man to do my hair. And I always get one. I love a roller set. I keep my hair long enough to cover my breasts. Then I just tell my stylist to shorten it up and let him do his thing. This year I’m looking for a hair hobbiest to do my hair. Give him a thrill. As well as me. I’ve had haircuts before from “wanna be” hairdressers. And once from a barber when I was in freshman year of college. I went home over thanksgiving, and came back with no hair! So is there anyone out there that might want to give me a haircut and roller set? Guys or gals will do. Hit me up at ashleysunshine9595@gmail.com 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic