Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate Bolduan and Brianna Keiler CNN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate Bolduan and Brianna Keiler CNN
    Posted: October 03 2022 at 9:55am
Anyone see these two anchors on CNN?  Kate Bolduan has grown her short (chin) stick straight hair to a longer, below collar bone wavy style and looks fantastic (tho her short crisp bob was hot too).  Brianna Keiler just cut a good 4 inches to about collar length.  Both look better in my opinion!  
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2022 at 8:32am
Big fan of Kate's growth. Not so much of Brianna's cut, mainly because of the daily ear tuck. I think she had gone to extensions a couple months ago anyway, so this is a return to how it looked before the extensions.
Who has more fun than people?
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2022 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Big fan of Kate's growth. Not so much of Brianna's cut, mainly because of the daily ear tuck. I think she had gone to extensions a couple months ago anyway, so this is a return to how it looked before the extensions.

Agree on Kate’s growth, hope it continues!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic