Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The end of the world was suppose to be July 4 according so something very old
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The end of the world was suppose to be July 4 according so something very old

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The end of the world was suppose to be July 4 according so something very old
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:12pm
I was driving around with my kids in the car and all of sudden on a religious talk show they mentioned the end of the world was going to be on July 4. No joke. They had guest speakers etc. What a thing to hear when one has children in the car with them.Well the end of the world didn't come even thought it was based on something very old etc.So I can say Happy birthday JEff.I see that everyone has been very busy on the politic board and by the way Holly you might think the worse of me and that is okay. It won't make my life less richer or more but I did give the name of your husband to a powerful group of people who pray for healing .I use to participant in that group.I have to say one thing. I really seriously didn't attack any short hair female and I am sure that I didn't hurt any feelings.I just thought of something. When we turn 30 we are often told that we should cut our hair to be more mature . That is when it starts with the remarks.
dc View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:13pm
I know, this is a hair board, but I feel a need to clarify this.From what I know, the prediction by Nostradamus for this month had to do with Mongolia and imagery of "Mars the God of War" His "quatrains" are often somewhat vague, but they are taking quite seriously in Japan.Seems in a way, it might be true.China, I'm pretty sure, encompasses what was Mongolia. They just admitted testing the neutron bomb. And they are doing some serious sabre rattling toward Taiwan, which they claim as a territory. Taiwan has other ideas. And the exact date was not that clear. But according to the prediction, it was supposed to be sometime in July (according to a BBC News report).Sorry this wasn't hair related. If you feel the need to check the accuracy of my post, I won't be offended.Dan
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:13pm
Hello Dan:YEs I also heard that story. That one was also discussed with the guest speakers on July 1.I am not worried and if it is true I lived a full life and I am prepared. I kind of review my life on July 3 lolNow I know what is important in life. Have a nice hair day.>>
dc View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:13pm
> Hello Dan:> YEs I also heard that story. That one was also> discussed with the guest speakers on July 1.> I am not worried and if it is true I lived a full life> and I am prepared. I kind of review my life on July 3> lol> Now I know what is important in life. Have a nice hair> day.Exactly! Having a good hair day is the the most important thing in life! ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic