Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So embarrassed.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AshleyBlondie95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshleyBlondie95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So embarrassed.
    Posted: February 10 2024 at 10:51am
How come when I was younger, whenever mother took my little brother to the barber for a haircut, she took me along for a haircut also. Hated that. I could never tell my friends I got haircuts from a barber shop. When that cape came off me and he spun the chair so I could see myself in the mirror, I was so embarrassed. And my haircut for summer was another story. These haircuts happened to me til when I was in high school. It was either mom or dad giving me a haircut, or to the barber shop. I knew the barbers there by first names since I was there all the time. I always got crappy haircuts. We couldn’t afford a salon. Now I’m 23 with really long hair. Needing a haircut. Well just a trim. I’m thinking of going to that barber shop for the trim. I’m not ready to dish out $30 plus tip for a few inches cut off. Should I? All my g/f’s are saying to do it. They usually charged me $12 plus a hug for my haircut. 

So if there’s anyone out there in haircut land that would like to cut my hair, message me. I don’t want to pay much. Maybe a complimentary haircut? Let me know what state you live in please. 

Ashley

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic