Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long-Hair Tall Tales?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long-Hair Tall Tales?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:16pm
I recently heard two stories about long hair that scared me, but I find them both suspicious. Tell me what you think?1. A co-worker says she knew an actress with hair down to her knees. This woman developed a permanent receding hairline, my co-worker says, because of the weight of her hair.2. A woman who works downstairs in my building has very lovely hair down to her midback. She told me that several years ago, she allowed a client to trim her hair. The client used dull scissors, which caused all the hair on her head to split all the way up to her scalp in a matter of days. She realized something was wrong with the texture, she said, and made an emergency appointment with her salon. Her stylist convinced her the only way to mend it was to cut all her hair to an inch long and grow it out all over again. (The stylist was also her close friend.)Has anyone heard of either of these things happening?Thanks,Ally
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic