Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If you had the chance of being a diffirent natural, what color would you pick?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If you had the chance of being a diffirent natural, what color would you pick?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you had the chance of being a diffirent natural, what color would you pick?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:19pm
Lets say you had the chance of being a different natural color for the summer which color of hair would you pick and why?I would pick being a redhead because they are so rare and I love that hair color. I would pick a deeper red.
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:19pm
> Lets say you had the chance of being a different> natural color for the summer which color of hair would> you pick and why?> I would pick being a redhead because they are so rare> and I love that hair color. I would pick a deeper red.Hi Diane.First,let me say I love the questions you come up with.They always get alot of responses and make me think!I would definitly have my hair be black.I love dark hair.My eyes and skin are dark,but my hair is a dark brown.I have thought about making it darker,but I am afraid to do more damage to it.But a girl can dream! Lisa
Kim, the Not-so-Newbie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim, the Not-so-Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:19pm
Hi Diane. If we get to pick our "natural" colour, can we have the colouring that goes with it? Because I too love red hair, but my natural complexion is too pink to look good with it, I think. I think maybe I'd pick kind of a reddish brown, which might allow freedom to a wider range of colours than true red. The grass is always greener, I guess.Take care.Kim
Deana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:19pm
I would choose a very light blonde, almost approaching a white-ish yellow. I would choose this, because ladies with this type of hair color get away with so much, and get alot of attention. The downside would be that they don't seem to get much repect, so I would be glad to be back to my dark brown at summer's end.
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:20pm
That color IS beautiful! That's why I chose it! :-) By now you know I color my hair red/auburn. My natural shade is dark brown. I have the fair skin, green eyes and freckles (on my arms!) that come with natural redheads. So it wasn't much of a stretch for me. My hair is pretty long so most people think this is my natural color.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic