Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's the deal here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:24pm
> Yes, one woman from the chorus I sing in made a noisy> fuss about my hair being too long to everyone in a> public restroom when she didn't realize I was in the> stall next to her. There's the coworker who wants to> cut my hair off because she's "so jealous"> (her word). Oh, can't forget my ex, who says I'm> delusional for trying to be Rapunzel at TILHC, which> is ironic because that wan't my aim in those photos,> as Rapunzel isn't one of my favorite fairy tale> characters, and he knows this. Ah, exes!> Jennifer EveMen can be such jerks when they want to be. He just said that to hurt your feelings. I like my idea of a long braid being use as a lethal weapon . I get him for you if I could. ( trying to cheer you up)That ex is jealous because he probably loved to have some attention. Maybe the jerk never spend more energy to one project in his life etc. I am on a roll lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic