Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forget The Math!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forget The Math!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:27pm
A few days ago, I posted the last two messages as a light-hearted way of distracting everyone's attention from the current message thread which is becoming more and more intense and stone-throwing by the minute!!!!! Why don't we all just STOP RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!! and start a new thread. I'm so tired of the he-said she-said crap I could vomit!!!!I think I'll go to another message board and talk FISH!!Bye,bb
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:27pm
> A few days ago, I posted the last two messages as a> light-hearted way of distracting everyone's attention> from the current message thread which is becoming more> and more intense and stone-throwing by the minute!!!!!> Why don't we all just STOP RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!! and> start a new thread. I'm so tired of the he-said> she-said crap I could vomit!!!!> I think I'll go to another message board and talk> FISH!!> Bye,> bbI FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel like I have been in an auditorium assembly with Howard Stern as the moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic