Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairdressers???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sigel at MetrOasis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sigel at MetrOasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairdressers???
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:31pm
I get crazy everytime I see a hairdresser on TV that is stupid. There are enough negative stereotypes of hairdressers in the media already. Why in the world would hairdressers, purposely come on a hairdresser board, and look even more stupid than the negative portrayals shown in the media? You guys are all in the same industry, and the public is also included in this message board (and every other on on the Internet). I noticed that I didn't see Tony masscolo, Vidal Sassoon, Jeanne Bra, Robert Cromeans, or Sam Bracatto on this board. There are many hundreds of others that look at this board but don't post here. Do you really think that this stupid, childish, and embarassing bafoonery will impress anyone? Get on with your art, or shut-up! Apparently you have a lot more time on your hands than you should. Go to work and accomplish something!! Sigel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic