Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Attitude by Charles Swindoll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attitude by Charles Swindoll
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:38pm
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.Attitude , to me, is more important than education, money, failures, successes or what other people think, say or do.It is more important than appearance or skill.It will make or breaka company, a church, a home.But we havea choice every day as to the attitude we will embrace for that day.We cannot change our past or how people will act in a certain way.The only thing we can have control of is our attitude.Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.So it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.............................................................
Erika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:39pm
Very well said.> The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of> attitude on life.> Attitude , to me, is more important than education,> money, failures, successes or what other people think,> say or do.> It is more important than appearance or skill.> It will make or breaka company, a church, a home.> But we havea choice every day as to the attitude we> will embrace for that day.> We cannot change our past or how people will act in a> certain way.> The only thing we can have control of is our attitude.> Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to> it.> So it is with you... we are in charge of our> attitudes.>> ............................................................
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:39pm
> Very well said.Thanks. Actually I found it on some kids newsletter and I thought everyone would enjoy reading it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic