Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Important Notice!!!! - All Hair Politics Participants Must Read
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Important Notice!!!! - All Hair Politics Participants Must Read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Important Notice!!!! - All Hair Politics Participants Must Read
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:39pm
Due to recent events there are some things that I want to make clear.1. The personal attacks on the talk boards have to Stop NOW!!! I don't really care who started them or who is right or who is wrong they have to stop.2. Some people have been accusing me and by extension Karen of taking sides in the various attacks and arguments. If anyone has chosen to interpret my posts as taking sides, then they should read my messages again. If anything I tried to defuse the situation and bring some calmness to the board. Case in point - my latest request to stop the personal attacks was construed by some people as support for Diane. It was not intended to take sides, but only an observation of the results of the attack message. However I do support the right of any board participant to not be attacked via the board and appropriate actions will be taken when it happens. See #43. Unless the message explicitly is signed by Karen or The Hair Boutique the message is from me and may not necessarily reflect Karen's view on the subject at hand. So don't give Karen grief if you don't agree with my views (I am my own person and don't have to get Karen's permission to express my opinions). If you have a problem with something that I have posted then tell it to me, not Karen.4. People will not always agree on the Hair Politics board. It would be pretty boring if they did. But that's no excuse for fighting. From now on all messages of an attack nature will be removed as soon as noticed and all responses to said message will be deleted as well. So don't bother responding to the original message. Hopefully this policy won't have to be exercised very often.5. There seems to be several ongoing feuds between various members of the talk board and I don't even begin to pretend to know who's right and who's wrong and I don't really care and I don't want to be pulled into the middle of it. So don't even try. If you have a problem with someone work it out off-line or not, but don't bring it here.6. If the fighting continues then The Hair Boutique will be forced to take this board down and we don't really want this to happen.Jeff
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic