Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Passing through to say hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cher~ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Passing through to say hello
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:40pm
Hi.. just saying howdy and hoping all is well with everyone.. As I scanned through some of the titles of the posts.. I see the list is as wild as ever. I haven't been online much but the threat of Hurricane Floyd has forced us to put the boat away.. ugh. Everyone hold on tight.. this one seems to be a dilly.I had my hair cut again this week. I asked for it to be cut to the tops of my shoulders. The same ole story.. scissor happy stylist.. it's probably the shortest I have ever had it but I have to admit it that I like it. ;-)everyone hold on tight that are on the east coast!! best regards.. Cher~
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:40pm
>>
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:41pm
> Hi.. just saying howdy and hoping all is well with> everyone.. As I scanned through some of the titles of> the posts.. I see the list is as wild as ever. I> haven't been online much but the threat of Hurricane> Floyd has forced us to put the boat away.. ugh.> Everyone hold on tight.. this one seems to be a dilly.> I had my hair cut again this week. I asked for it to> be cut to the tops of my shoulders. The same ole> story.. scissor happy stylist.. it's probably the> shortest I have ever had it but I have to admit it> that I like it. ;-)> everyone hold on tight that are on the east coast!!> best regards.. Cher~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic