Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eat this, Mr. David Justin Lynch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
THE SHORT HAIRED GODDESS View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE SHORT HAIRED GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eat this, Mr. David Justin Lynch
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
I happen to have short, very healthy, stylish, SHINY blonde hair. AND I LOVE IT. I get compliments on it reguarly. and i know im NOT ugly. and its totally moronic for you to make such stupid statements as "all short haired women are ugly" yes, you do have a right to say that, so all's fair in my next comment.ALL LAWYERS ARE SLEAZY StUCK UP @SS*****!have a nice day! :)tshg
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
I worship at the shrine of the Short-Haired Goddess.You GO, girl ... er, goddess!:-)> I happen to have short, very healthy, stylish, SHINY> blonde hair. AND I LOVE IT. I get compliments on it> reguarly. and i know im NOT ugly. and its totally> moronic for you to make such stupid statements as> "all short haired women are ugly" yes, you> do have a right to say that, so all's fair in my next> comment.> ALL LAWYERS ARE SLEAZY StUCK UP @SS*****!> have a nice day! :)> tshg
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
The Short Hair Goddess does have a good and positivepoints about short hair, however that last sentence,about lawyers was not needed,on this hair message board.Short Hair Goddess,can use compelety clean language,totell the men on this board,about the positive traitson ladies with short hair,without attacking lawyers.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE SHORT HAIRED GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE SHORT HAIRED GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
I agree with you, but I was pretty steamed. What gives him the right to say all short haired women are ugly? I was just stressing my point, about how ridiculous it is to judge someone by their hair, OR their profession. Sorry if you took offense. Have a nice day! :)TSHG
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
Profanity is in the mind of the reader, unless "sleazy" and "stuck up" are profane. Otherwise, who was it who filled in the 'blanks' to form a naughty word? (hee hee!)However, I think the point of that last sentence was to demonstrate how unappreciated such generalizations are when you're the subject of the generalization.Did DJL apologize? (don't know, don't care)Did SHG apologize? (sort of)Did the point register? (who knows)Alls I know is: All generalizations are bad. Or, to put it another way: Generalizations are always bad. Or, again: Always bad, generalizations are.p.s. : Irony: a lawyer named "Justice" "Lynch" :-) Cheers!> The Short Hair Goddess does have a good and positive> points about short hair, however that last sentence,> about lawyers was not needed,on this hair message> board.> Short Hair Goddess,can use compelety clean language,to> tell the men on this board,about the positive traits> on ladies with short hair,without attacking lawyers.
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:49pm
Cindy and Judy would like to have you read their postson this hairboard, posted last Sunday September 19,at JR, that famous little short hair beauty shop in Iowa.JR has a message of his own,from last Sunday,his viewpointis certainly far different than yours. Cindy and Judywant to be your personal hair models. Are you readyto hire Cindy and Judy?
djlynch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djlynch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2000 at 11:13pm
You are entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine. I acknowledge that some of my opinions hurt other's feelings, but some people's opinions hurt mine. That is the price we pay for living in a constitutional democracy where freedom of speech is an important value. The Courts have long ago determined that the importance of freedom to express one's views outweighs one's interests in emotional comfort. And wouldn't life be a bore if everyone thought the same thoughts, had the same feelings?

DAVID, Esquire
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic