Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

something funny to share

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: something funny to share
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:50pm
I been reading this romance book and I think that the author must have been reading our messages. lolThe two main characters is a woman and a man. The woman had beautiful long hair down to her waist and the man loved her hair. The woman was pissed off with the man so she cut it short which cause grief among her family and friends.Her grandmother said she looked like someone out of a vogue magazine. Her boyfriend was disappointed but finally agreed that the hair cut suits her which cause her to cry because she doesn't understand what the heck that really means. lolSounds familiar???? lol
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:50pm
Diane,You must be from Venus. It means short hair suits a moody, short-tempered woman. lmao> I been reading this romance book and I think that the> author must have been reading our messages. lol> The two main characters is a woman and a man. The> woman had beautiful long hair down to her waist and> the man loved her hair. The woman was pissed off with> the man so she cut it short which cause grief among> her family and friends.> Her grandmother said she looked like someone out of a> vogue magazine. Her boyfriend was disappointed but> finally agreed that the hair cut suits her which cause> her to cry because she doesn't understand what the> heck that really means. lol> Sounds familiar???? lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic