Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Perfect" length of hair for you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Perfect" length of hair for you
    Posted: February 01 2000 at 1:24pm
Regardless of the length of your hair now, what do you feel is the "perfect" length for you, and why?

Mine is somewhere between bra length and waist. Being physiclly fit is important to me as well as having long hair. Although I know some people can do it, I think that super long hair would get in my way and be heavy on my back or up when I tried to run. But I definitely love the feel of a ponytail swishing back and forth on my back when I run! :-)

Jennifer
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2000 at 8:23am
Jennifer,

I think the perfect length is just below the chest: Long enough to be considered long, long enough to be sexy and distinctive, but still short enough that it has wave and body. I think Portia de Rossi's hair length is perfect (for me).

Ally
Carolyn B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2000 at 9:19am
Well right now the perfect length for me is LONGER! LOL! Mine is to the middle of my back. 18" measured from the crown and 23" measured from center front hairline over the top and down to the tips. I want it to be waist length. So every inch longer is better. I also love the feeling of my ponytail swishing on my back. I missed that so much when it was shorter. So for me longer is better. I think it will take me another 2 years to get to my ideal length. So wish me lots of luck. I keep coming to the long hair sites for all the good support and information I get here. It is a great help to me. Thanks everyone!
soka View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2000 at 6:45pm
I also run and have long thick hair to my hips. I just wanted to tell you that I simply got used to it hitting my back. With the rhythmic swish and occasional whack it's almost like having a running partner. (I find pulling it into a low ponytail and binding it several times down the length with cloth ties is the best way for me to prevent tangles.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic