Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A new one for the comment box

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new one for the comment box
    Posted: May 25 2000 at 11:10pm
Today I was at the dentist and there was this pretty little girl wearing a ponytail. The little girl decided that she wanted to grow out her bangs but right now there weren't that long. Her mother asked her where are the hair clips that keep her hair off her eyes and the girl said that she didn't wear them today. Her mother said that she has to wear the hair clips to put her hair off her forehead or she will be blind or will end up with cross eyes.
I couldn't beleive the stuff some parent feed to their children.
dianefromcanada
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2000 at 11:56am
There is a grain of truth in what the mother was saying. My nephew Christopher's mum let his hair grow over his eyes and he did wind up with a bad squint, and quite short sighted. But blindness - I think not! In fact your story reminds me of when I was about 6 years old at school. The teachers told us that if we wore our school hats indoors we'd go bald!
phil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic