Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any great compliments lately?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any great compliments lately?
    Posted: June 23 2000 at 11:13pm
In the last week I been studying so much medical stuff and I feel so tired. Today this lady for no reason at all approach me at school and said" you have great hair"
Made my day. Okay back in the books.
dianefromcanada
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2000 at 2:40am
A woman I know, unsure as to what new style to have, saw another woman in the street with a really cool, short amd interestingly layered style. She went up to her and said "Hey, I really love your hair! Do you mind telling me who your stylist is?", only to get the reply "Actually I DO mind. I think my style is unique and I want it to stay that way so **** off." Oh well,you cant win 'em all!
phil
wolfgang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolfgang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2000 at 8:07am
Diane, it makes pleasure to see something that matches the own feelings. For me it always gave a little bit happiness to see a woman with beautiful long hairs, even if I was tired or feeled bad with me and the whole universe.

wolfgang
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2000 at 8:08am
Diane, I know the feeling. I was going to night class the other night and a girl that I had been in a previous class with said, "You have such pretty hair for a guy. You have the kind of hair that most girls would love to have." I really enjoyed that. I guess that not all people think that a guy with a bob and bangs is overly feminine.
carolg View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2000 at 8:18am
Diane, congrats! Isn't it so nice to hear a random kind word from someone? You sound like you have been studying so hard...and you are a mom, too!!!! My husband and I would love to have your energy!!

My sister got a wonderful compliment the other day. She colors her gray hair auburn as her two youngest kids got their grandmother's bright flame red hair, and they always get a lot of attention in public! At a wedding recently, a grandmother from the other family gushed over the two redheaded kids. She then looked dead at my sister, and said
"Your kids were so lucky to inherit your beautiful hair"

We had chuckled on the way home because her hair was originally brown, but it was a lovely compliment. I think here stylist is getting an big tip next time she goes for a touchup.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic