Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If some of the earth's creation would leave hair alone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If some of the earth's creation would leave hair alone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If some of the earth's creation would leave hair alone
    Posted: July 04 2000 at 10:57pm
My mother has this fear of birds and we have two birds. The one that I am discussing today is our conure ( minature parrot). My mother screamed when Carol the bird was flying by and right away the bird needed shelter from that scream so she landed in my hair. Seem logical for the bird.
Yes in my hair. It took the children to take that bird out of my hair. She wrapped her claws around my hair so tightly that we wondered how the heck we were going to get her off.
Finally after twisting the bird around and having her do some acrobats she finally let go. But she didn't trust those scream and everytime she would see my mother she would fly to me and be glued like a suction cup.
But I think that nature does have an appreciating for hair. I have also seem Carol snuggled up to my tri-color sheltie and she buried herself in the dog's hair and I have seem her rub her beak in it.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic