Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bush or gore who's hair is better

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
franny View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bush or gore who's hair is better
    Posted: August 02 2000 at 12:08am
I personally find that bush has a much cleaner look to his hair but I friend of mine disagrees so we got into a heated debate on the subject. If anyone has something to say I would really like to start a vote going on who has the better hair.

ok! ready. set. vote.
longhair2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhair2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2000 at 2:28am
Gore!

K.B.M. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K.B.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2000 at 3:19pm
BUSHES HAIR ROCKS
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2000 at 4:26pm
Reply to message: 10.3228.1
Gore.... he looks a lot smarter and it looks like a cleaner appearence
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
Mick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2000 at 6:11pm
Bush, hands down! My wife met Gore at the White House a few years back. She said she couldn`t believe how bald he was! (Not to mention grey hair and wrinkled face).

Gore doesn`t even have much hair. Maybe he got some "fake" hair for the election. (Isn`t that a little dishonest? ;)
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2000 at 2:02pm
Bush`s hair sucks! It`s so mediocre. His non-place in history is already assured, along with those other tonsorial nonentities, Carter, Ford, ...and his Dad.
phil
Yella_Horse View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yella_Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2001 at 10:32pm
BUSH!!! BEST HAIR!!

Gore is such a crybaby, he doesn`t have time for his hair.
And....who cares what Gore does with his hair anyway. If Gore were "into-hair", he would just change his mind on the style an hour later......concede...... or, not to--that is the question...LOL.

lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2001 at 1:23pm
gotta go for my boy, Bush!
~*~*Lisa*~*~
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2001 at 3:03pm
Reply to message: 10.3333.1
Did you ever notice how much George W looks like the
assistant-principal from Boston Public? Now that his
hair`s shorter, he looks even more so!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic