Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

will have to tie my hair all the time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will have to tie my hair all the time
    Posted: August 10 2000 at 9:58pm
Well I learned that when I entered the medical field I will not be told to cut my hair but I will have to tie it all the time as a ponytail, braids etc. to keep bacteria etc away.
dianefromcanada
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2000 at 8:17pm
That's very strange. Like hair is the most germ-ridden thing ever to enter a hospital! In the UK the staff tend to have their hair how they like, within reason. Mind you, Madonna says our hospitals are "old and Victorian" and wouldn't consider having her 2nd baby here, so maybe that's the reason, who knows.
phil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2000 at 10:27am
Hello Phil:

The reason is because we will handle a lot of specimens and they don't want us to rub our faces. Okay I can see where they are coming from with the infection control thing but for me having long hair or not shouldn't be the issue. I don't have bangs so when I will pull back my hair all my hair will be off my face but how about someone with short hair and bangs? you know. They would be tempted to rub their face to push back their hair during the day. It doesn't make sense to only target the long hair people.
dianefromcanada

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2000 at 10:33am
What does Madonna really know. British doctors are the very best in the world. If there is any country that follows very strick rules are the British. In Canada we are known as the second. We follow the British rules in the medical field. American are the third.

If she was a smart cookie she should have appreciated the very best care and I learned last week how much the British give care that we would only dream of when having a baby so there. Madonna has no idea what is good. So what if the wallpaper in the hospital is not to date . Big hairy deal!!!
dianefromcanada
David_Justin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David_Justin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2000 at 12:57pm
On the one hand it is a health and safety issue, but you should see it as an opportunity to perfect the ulitmate bun---pulled straight back, nice and big in a perfect circle, every hair in place and shining bright. Dancers are in the same situation. One of the reasons I like to go to the ballet is because it features so many women with the hair in exquisite buns. Needless to say, I find buns on women very sexy.

DAVID, Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2000 at 10:35am
Hello David:

Yes I remember you mentioning about buns. Yes I can understand the mystery with it all. Thanks.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic