Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I got a good one to solve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I got a good one to solve
    Posted: November 17 2000 at 3:26pm
IN life we all tell each other that we have a twin that looks exactly like us. Well years ago I been blamed for her mischevious actions. My own husband almost stoped his vehicle to pick her up often as he wondered why his wife was walking alone on a street that she normally wouldn't and lucky for both he realized that it wasn't his wife. Can you imagine the trouble I could have gotten in because of her or vise a versa? lol
Well I seen this woman and she doesn't live very far from me and yes I could swear that it is me. Same height, same build, same length of hair and color and she even had a spiral perm like me when I got mine!
I even have an idea where she works as I saw her on her job last year but I couldn't stop the car in time to talk to her. ( mind you I wouldn't pick the same job)
The very last straw occured last month when this man that knows me very well actually saw her in a meeting and when the meeting ended he thought that he would approach this woman thinking it was me. When he did approached her he quickly realized that she wasn't me.
Last year my mother was watching TV and she thought it was me on TV talking about marriages and it was her. Heck I could easily go in her closet as she seem to have the same taste as I do in clothes. Yes she even has children but she has one extra. My mother had to really look at this woman to see if she was me.
Now I don't have a blood twin weird heh?

dianefromcanada
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2000 at 7:40pm
It truly is wierd to think that not only have you got a doppelganger but one who also happens to live near you, and has the same hairstyle! Have you ever thought of approaching her, so as to compare dates of birth, or at least star signs?

As for me and "twins", two things: I was born on the same day as Tom Hanks (July 9, 1956) but don't look anything like him, - sadly. Second, if I look like anyone it would be the lead singer of the band Eels, I think his name's "E" - so I won't pursue this much further....

phil
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2000 at 12:01am
Yes I have often thought of approaching her but it is hard to do. One time I spotted her and there was lots of traffic around us and I would have been late for work.

The other time I didn't know how to do it. What am I suppose to do? Run up to her and excuse me take a look at me ? lol I don't know the proper words to say to her.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic