Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you fine people with very short (shaved on a 2/3) hair styles intimidating?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you fine people with very short (shaved on a 2/3) hair styles intimidating?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bob56578 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob56578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you fine people with very short (shaved on a 2/3) hair styles intimidating?
    Posted: April 02 2001 at 3:29pm
I am a male teenager from the UK and have in the past had my hair cut like this and i am thinking about doing this again. Do you think it makes you look thug like becaus i dident feel right with family and some friends and at school. What do you think
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 5:51pm
Reply to message: 10.3305.1
Two people (and I presume you mean men) can have exactly the same #2 or 3 hairstyle, or for that matter, the same completely bald head, and yet look quite different. It`s *how* you wear it. In other words, all in your body language, expression and clothes. If you don`t want to come across as a thug then you won`t.
phil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic