Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - why are bad hair days considered cute on little girls?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

why are bad hair days considered cute on little girls?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why are bad hair days considered cute on little girls?
    Posted: April 20 2001 at 1:00pm
I don`t want to make too big a deal out of this, but have you noticed that some people do their very
little girls` hair in rather wierd ways? For example, many people cut bangs straight across their
daughters` forehead. Why? This way of wearing hair is often considered hideous on older girls.
It needlessly makes their hair high maintenance. Also, some people seem to love putting their
little girls` short hair in too-little ponytails. I saw one such girl, maybe 2 or 3, the other day. Her
hair was probably about shin length, but was put up in 2 bushy ponytails sticking right up, with
lots of shaggy stuff below them. I don`t think many grown women would be caught on the street
with such a pathetic looking style. Similarly, a little girl with bobbed hair I saw a while back had
a small ponytail sectioned out of each side of the head, which clashed with the bob - it looked like she was growing little horns. It`s plain to me that people want their daughters to look cute, but it looks
silly, it almost makes me think of child neglect Do people think their wee girls are not living, breathing
humans, but Barbie dolls!?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic