Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

here`s a suggestion. . .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sneakybea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneakybea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: here`s a suggestion. . .
    Posted: July 12 2001 at 12:32am
which may or may not work. My roommate and I both have very thick hair, hers several inches past the shoulders and mine nearly to the waist. We shed everywhere! She ended up get a sort of cheap plastic rake, which she kind of runs over the carpet to pick up bunches of hair. Then we vacuum. We still have to cut or pick some hair out of the brushes (within the vacuum) but not as much.
I have also wondered if using one of those manual carpet sweeper things before vacuuming would work.
Kim
Sneakybea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneakybea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2001 at 12:34am
Reply to message: 10.3432.1
This should have been under Diane`s vacuum cleaner question! So sorry!
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2001 at 3:33pm
Reply to message: 10.3433.1
Thanks for the suggestion. So far Sears vacuum wins the prize plus they have a wonderful service lol.
IN my household I am not the only one that sheds. I happen to have one show dog and another dog and both are long hair.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic