Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bill B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conditioner
    Posted: February 12 2002 at 1:26am
I have a shoulder length layered cut and was wondering when and if I should use a conditioner.
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 4:53pm
Of course you should use conditioner on your hair! You can condition your hair everyday with a daily conditioner. Besides.. you don`t want your hair getting dry do you?
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Bill B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2002 at 12:02am
Amber:

Thanks for the reply. I guess that the question that I should have asked is: How often?
sheryl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2002 at 1:21pm
If your hair is dry,thick,coarse,etc. then you should condition everytime you wash. But if you have fine, thin or oily hair then once a week would be fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic