Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silly people

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silly people
    Posted: June 12 2002 at 6:19pm
In my opinion my employer has the worse colour in her hair and she never changes her style or the colour. IN the same breath that is her business.

So we all sitting down for lunch and this co-worker says that he is thinking of trying the fudge product and using the red colour. Personally I always thought his beautiful black colour was perfect but he came in one day and had blond hair and a patch of black on the front. Personally I think it looks like a skunk but again its his business and I never said one word nor I would ever say a word.

So going around the table my employer asked if we all dyed our hair one time or the other and I said no.
She almost fell off her chair in shock that I was among the few that has never dyed her hair. Then she said "well you should try it".
She thinks that I am missing out on something. Like a new experience and I think I wouldn`t be caught dead looking like her.
dianefromcanada
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2002 at 7:10pm
She really has some issues, doesn`t she? She
sounds like a brainwashed system slave to
me.
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2002 at 8:10pm
:DLOL!:D
StArSpArK
Hawaii Guy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawaii Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 9:42pm
OMG !!! Diane! Administer Oxygen to your boss FAST!!! The peroxide fumes and all the stench from the noxious chemicals must have affected her brain! LOL Aloha, HG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic