Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haircut.net

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haircut.net
    Posted: July 14 2002 at 10:44pm
I am wondering, the women who shave their heads on Haircut.net, do they go out into the world with the shaved head? I mean most of the women seem to be business women...do they wear wigs or what?
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 12:10am
I`ve visited that site. OK...I don`t think I could ever do that. Maybe they wear a scarf?
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 12:45am
Thats a stupid ass site. I stumbled across that site once. I think those women get paid for having their heads shaved....how much I have no idea but they probably need the money. Anyone who thinks they look more attractive bald than with hair must have severe homosexual tendencies....that site is for freaks and extreme hair fetish morons who get off on it because it`s some strange form of domination over someone and defeminising of a women. You people are wacked!!!
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 11:11am
I saw that site and it`s really odd - they manage to get pretty girls with pretty hair and
get it all shorn off. The girls don`t look like punks or anything - they are otherwise
very clean. How odd. Maybe they adventurous or need the money or were well paid.
I wouldn`t go as far as say they have homosexual tendencies. Who knows. At any
rate, I do not visit that site because I think it is designed as a place for fetishes.
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 11:12am
Don`t forget also that people have all kinds of foibles - maybe they wouldn`t tell
anyone and go around wearing wigs, but when they come home enjoy looking
(or their boyfriends looking) at their bald crowns. Unusual but people do all kinds
of things.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 1:38pm
No girl I know would shave her head for any amount of money! Yet this guy seems to find 100`s that do it and no of them look like they have cried a tear.. which is how my GF would look even if she had done it for huge amount of money!
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 2:38pm
None of the girls look like "lesbians" before or after either. I.e. that girl from video 49.
Patricia*5 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patricia*5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 9:43pm
Only desperate people would shave their heads and look like idiots. I`ll admit, if I really needed money, and there seemed like no other way to do it, I might shave my head, but only if the money paid would buy a wig and a lot extra. Anyone who thinks that women look better bald has severe fetish desires. These people are freaks.
Mr. Happy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 10:11pm
Well this is certainly an open minded thread. There are people who think bald is beautiful. I am NOT one of them. But they are just as entitled to their opinion as those who think a woman`s hair can`t be beautiful if it isn`t at least to her waist. Or it has to be curly or straight or dark or blonde or whatever.

Let`s all lighten up and be kind to each other.

Love,
Mr. Happy
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 10:45pm
Thank you once again Mr. Happy, you are indeed a man of tolerance and reason!

I am a man who is married to a woman who has very short hair, and on occasion shaves her head bald, and she looks great, especially with long earrings ! She is an ultra-feminine, petite woman and you can really see your feminine features with her short hair or bald look! She is also presently pregnant with our baby! I also have two daughters from a previous marriage who live with me. I also own my own business, am a musician, and an athelete(ice hockey and soccer). Now does a guy who is married with two kids and another on the way, a sportsman who plays one of the most macho sports there is, ice hockey, a guy with a 150 IQ level, a guy who owns a business, a guy who reads the Economist, the National Review, the New York Times, a guy who works ten hours a day most days except Saturday and Sunday morning; does this sound like a kook, a moron, a man with homosexual tendecies( nothing against gays or lesbians, I don`t understand their sexuality but I am always nice to them), a goofball of some sort! The fact is that people have different preferences, I think women with long hair are beautiful too, and before I was married I had my fun with them too, but I prefer short haired women. And yes bald women, if they are very feminine, can be very sexy, a sexy broad is a sexy broad!
And of course fashions change as well, there have been periods in European and Asian history when women had very short hair, sometimes even bald, other times medium length hair, other times long hair. And in Africa, most women, even to this day , have very short hair or shaved heads in some parts of Africa, and I assure you, most of the guys who made love to all these women throughout history and even today were, of course not gay or idiots, they were regular guys, like me!
My guess is that the people that have so much hostility to different hair styles and fashions on women, they may be the real women haters, or possibly the ones that have a problem with the ladies. But I won`t judge, as Mr.Happy stated, let`s act like grown ups and show a little respect for different opinions of styles on beautiful women!
Bald Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2002 at 12:25am
THANK YOU JOHAN AND MR.HAPPY,
I am a woman who has had lifelong alopecia, the condition where you don`t have hair! I am completely bald, yet I am happily married and have a son! I find it a bit immature and insulting that some of the people on this thread are stating that bald women or the men that love them are freaks! Claude and Patricia in particular seem to be extremely hostile to the idea that a woman who is bald could be beautiful and feminine. Some people believe that women who have very short hair or who are bald are very attractive because you can really see their face and their features without hair covering their beautiful feminine features! People who have so much hostility and hate towards women who are different, such as bald women, must be very immature losers with unhappy lives!
Bald Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2002 at 12:32am
I also wanted to say to Johan and Mr. Happy, I think you are great guys, and mature, grown up men, I have read some of your writings on the general hair site and other sites and you are very understanding and intelligent gentlemen!
Also congradulations Johan on your lovely wife`s pregnancy, and best wishes to you, your wife, and your daughters!
Love,
Bald Jennifer
TG View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2002 at 8:50am
It`s a great website. Many of the models are college students, and they get paid about $1000 to go from long hair to no hair, from what I have gathered. Most of these girls were probably curious about shaving their heads anyway and just needed the money as added incentive to give it a try, and most of them look great bald.

One of the most interesting things about the website is how many different looking girls look so beautiful without hair. There are short, tall, skinny, pudgy, blonde, and brunette girls there that look fantastic bald. Sure not every last gal looks better after their headshave, but is a much higher percentage than I would have guessed and gives me greater hope that it could become a fad at some point.
Shorthair Fetish View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorthair Fetish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 5:41am
The majority of you people are way off point here. I am a HUGE fan of The Haircut.net site. Why? Simply because thanks to my parents and my Aunt I have a haircutting fetish. When I was very young my mother would take me to my Aunts house every other weekend to get my haircut. My Aunt always used clippers to cut my hair, and somehow as I grew up getting semi weekly haircuts I began to enjoy them. This continued until I was 14, then my Aunt moved away to a differnt town and my hair grew longer. Mom would take me with her to her salon and I`d get my hair trimmed, with a sissors, no more clippers, it felt funny, slowly I realized I wanted to feel the clippers cutting my hair again. I felt ashamed for many years until I found to my suprise that this isnt such a sick or bad thing at all and that I am not alone in feeling the way I do. You should be more open minded and not so negative about the things you may encounter in life. I now realize there are many many people both male and female that harbor an inner desire to have there hair cut either very short or shave it off. It is something that you uasually get from your parents, caused by many differnt things but the most common is getting a severe haircut as form of punishment for something done wrong. It developes very slowly until one day you realize that the thought or act of getting your haircut excites you a great deal. My boyfriend loves shorthair on women and says thats what first attracted him to me. I had a young boys haircut at the time that I got after many attempts to get my hair cut really short ( I chickened out too many times to count) Finaly one saturday morning I decided I was going to go through with it, I nearly didnt do it but finally I went to the mall near my house and then sat in front of the Barbershop for almost an hour before I mustered the courage to walk inside. I was 17 at the time, hadnt told anyone about my plan to get my hair cut short and the next thing I knew I was sitting in the barberchair getting a cape slipped around my neck and recall the barber asking me how I wanted my haircut. All I managed to say was really short, I was so scared. my hair was below shoulder legnth then and the Barber acted a little shocked at first, then he asked me again how I wanted my haircut. I blurted out short little boys cut and he just said something I didnt hear and then I heard him doing something behind me and a poping noise and a steady buzzing sound then he lifted my hair up in back and asked me if I was certain I wanted my haircut so short and I shook my head and he said ok here it goes.... I felt this intense tickling on my neck and suddenly it was almost to the top of my head! It felt amazing, like a shock almost I was tingling all over. A moment later I felt the tickling on my neck again and it went up to the top again. This time it felt a bit odd, it felt like it had gotten cooler. Definitly cooler, the tickling on my neck continued and the coolness spread. Soon the buzzing got louder, much louder and my right ear was being tickled, I felt something drop into my lap. I glanced down and nearly screamed. In my lap was a giant clump of my light brown hair over a foot long! Several more clumps of my hair fell into my lap, I couldnt believe how much hair was laying on my lap. My head felt light and I could feel the cool air on the sides of my head I was sitting there experiencing something I knew I was going to feel again and again, I almost had my first orgasam in that Barbers chair. I was trembling. It suddenly got quiet. I felt dizzy, the Barber spun the chair to face the mirror. I looked at the mirror but it wasnt me looking back, it was a stranger. Stunned I reached up and felt my short hair for the first time, my hair harldy extended up through my fingers when I comed them through my hair. It was so Short! Then I went to the sides... I felt bald. There was nothing there but sharp bristly feeling stubble, only near the top I felt what remained of my hair gradualy getting longer. My hands slid around to my nape, and I shivered. It felt so good to rub my neck I didnt want to stop. I looked into the mirror and smiled. I did it. Sure I may have looked odd with the glaring white skin on the sides and back of my head, I didnt care. The Barber asked me if it was ok. I smiled. Its wonderful. I paid for my haircut and was outside, my hands went to my neck. Electricity surged through my body, the buzzed lower part of my neck felt incredable, I couldnt keep my hands off my neck. When I got home I went to my room and explored my new haircut, felt new feelings I never felt before. And it happened, I had my first orgasam that day. It felt so good I nearly screamed. I wanted that feeling to go on forever. My Mom was freaked at first but she got accustomed to my short hair. A few days later I met David, he was a really good looking guy. When he asked me out I about fainted. He was so nice to me, and it wasnt long before we were getting close that I noticed he seemed to touch my neck or brush his fingers over the super short sections of my hair alot. I certainly didnt mind, I loved it. I asked him one day if he liked my hair cut so short and he suprised me with his answer, I love it. That was almost 5 years ago. When I asked David to cut my hair, he eagerly said yes! My hair has never gotten more than an inch long, and a few times it was a super short crewcut. Somehow the idea of shaving doesnt apeal to me or David and thats just fine with me. :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic