Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you match your dog?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you match your dog?
    Posted: July 21 2002 at 4:18pm
I watch this program once that says we choose a dog that looks like us. All this funny stuff was reminded to me when I went to a dog show and found at times that the owners and dogs did match.
For example I happen to have shelties. LOng hair dogs. What about you? My dogs do need lots of brushing and special hair care. Do you find that there are days that your dog seem to have the same hair problems as you? I have also notice once that a dog was so embarrash about it`s groaming that it hide in a corner. ( hum this reminds me of us at times lol)
I invite you to share some funny stories.
dianefromcanada
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2002 at 10:05am
Aww, Dianne, what a good question! Reminds me of those Fido phone commercials, you know
with the people who look like their dogs. Anyway, we have a Yorkshire terrier. He has long, silky
hair, but not down to his feet. To achieve that effect, I think you have to roll their hair up so
it won`t break off when it reaches that length. Once I wouldn`t have remarked a similarity but now
my hair is longer so maybe just a bit.
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2002 at 1:35pm
In our local pub there is a guy with long shaggy red hair and a long shaggy beard. He is accompanied by an identical coloured, long haired shaggy dog, and more than once folk have bought the dog a beer and patted the guy on the head. However while on holiday in Prague I saw this beautiful huge grey and white husky dog, attached to an oafish sleazeball with a questionable moustache, so I guess anything is possible!
phil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic