Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Politics and Sex: Compulsive women and the men dragged by them.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Politics and Sex: Compulsive women and the men dragged by them.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Politics and Sex: Compulsive women and the men dragged by them.
    Posted: September 21 2002 at 8:15pm
I had a friend who had a girlfriend, and she told him "if you don`t shave off that afro (black afro on white head, not too shabby) you`ll never get nookie from me" ... He sold his freedom to be for sex, which I think is a pity for him, not just for that, but that he can be that easily manipulated. He got what he wanted.

But what if he didn`t ? (1) Would you assault your girlfriend with Neet (veet, whatever now...) to the head ?

(2) Do you think it is right too for an employer (regardless of sex) has a sexist bias towards men with long hair, asks them to cut it, and when they do says that the job has been given to someone else under the grounds that "they didn`t screw up the first time"?

And finally, (3) Would you rise against your family, close and not about how small-minded they are ? (In theory, this could go the other way too, if you have it long and want it short)

If it feels good, do it, but remember, waiting periods of 8 to 60 months can influence your decision. It`s easier to cut than not, it`S those who put effort into their hair that deserve praise, not mold-fitting crash dummies society calls acceptable.
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2002 at 12:21am
I had a friend who had a girlfriend, and she told him "if you don`t shave off that afro (black afro on white head, not too shabby) you`ll never get nookie from me" ...

Three weeks at a single club that I belonged to some people were comenting on the following:
Why is it when a person feels comfortable in a relationship that they let themselve go? Why is it when that person ends up divorce that they find themselve the need to buy new clothes, a suit, fix up their hair and yet they didn`t feel the need to do so in their marriage? Maybe your friend let himself go and she had a good point. Isn`t it our responsibility to look our best for our mate at all times? I know my current boyfriend experts me to look my best at all times. That is extremely important to him and I being serious about my relationship makes the effort.
dianefromcanada
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2002 at 7:25am
Is your friend in the Toronto area, named Gary (try2bnumb) ?
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic