FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLovely DianefromCanada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Some Dude View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2002 at 8:31pm
"Anyone who starts a thread called "Lovely diane..." has to be a bit flaky, right?"

Nuff said?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 7:49am
OK something true from JoHan... he did some time... maybe that`s why he likes buzz cuts sooo much.. reminds him of home...lol... Waiting for a cab customer... another lie! Either you drive a cab or you are waiting on a cab `cause you hocked your car to get a PC so you could get your jollies all day! 4500 hits.. if not you then 4300 people laughing at your sick self!

Advice for you Johan... steal a book! Steal 10 while you`re there... let `em see you! That way you can get your lonely but locked up good and safe!!! Plus... you can get back to the buzz cutts you miss so much!...lolololol
Mr. Fruit loops View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 8:30pm
Phil- Can I guess which "lady" you were, you asked? My guess is either buzzcut Debbie, or Claire with the long hair or both. Either way, they were well developed characters, you gave them personality! Credit where credit is due Phil, you are a good creative writer, you should write a book, and Ingrid should write a book of poetry. And yes you certainly gave me a healthy dose of my own medicine!
You are also a gentleman, looking out for the best interests of the young women on this site, guarding them against predatory, ex-convict ,fetishists like myself. A gentleman is a rare thing nowadays. Chivalry though apparently lives on with some people.
Since you mentioned Ozzie and Led Zephlin, here are some names for rock bands.-

Buzzcut Debbie and the Buzzettes.
Ingrid and the Dancing Poets.
Karonica and the Black Beauties.
Bald Jennifer and the Attractions.
The Jeffrey Hines Project.
Beatnik Guy and the Hipsters.
Honorable Phil and the Gents.
Fruitloops and the Flakes.
and last but not least
Lovely Diane and the Hot Canadian Mamas!

And everything you say about me is true Phil. I can be creepy, I am a fetishist who is a little weird, and I was a troll , but I have my good points too. I have worked hard most of my life and I do have two beautiful daughters. And even weird people have their pride.

Hal- Everyone got mad at me when they discovered I was a troll, and some people didn`t like my fetishes, but you were the only person Hal, the only person, who got upset when I said there were some immature little loser computer nerds on this website who have very little experience with life or with sexuality. You became defensive and hostile and started attacking me as not having a life, not working, etc.
Now I didn`t mention you or anyone else by name Hal, so why were you the only one that took it personally and started attacking me? Because Hal, I hit a nerve, I hit the nail on the head. You are afraid that people think you are a little ,semi-literate, immature nerd wiithout much life experience. What I said hit too close to home apparently, otherwise, after everyone else has dropped me as a subject, why do you still feel you need to attack me?
People know what I am Hal, but they also know what you are, you have made it obvious by your reaction to me.
Now I really want to get off of this Hair Talk website for good, and everyone else wants me off too, so Hal, SHUT UP! AND DROP THE SUBJECT OF JOHAN, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!
Don`t make me come on this website again Hal, move on with your life to the next subject, and please improve your writing and spelling a little, I am sure you are intelligent enough to do that!
Sincerely,
Johan
karonica View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 9:15pm
Karonica and the Black Beauties......I kinda like that one:D
Natural since Nov 6, 2004
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 10:32pm
`Johan has the mentality of a tiny child. If he was really a father to be he would be too busy attending to his duties in father hood and wouldn`t have time to be stupid. His level of intelligence is really showing............. like I said move on move on.
dianefromcanada
Rachel A View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 10:54pm
The thing to do is not respond to anything he says and like the skit on SNL (Coffee Talk) talk amongest ourselves. In other words "Good night Johan Boy."
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Bored View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 7:44am
You people are obsessed with Johan the troll, he has got you all worked up which is what he wants. Who cares what he is,quit being obsessed with this character, this is getting VERY BORING!
Bored View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 7:50am
And like the dude said, anyone who starts a thread with Lovely DianefromCanada has got to be weird. The only two people as weird as Johan the troll are Hal and Diane, who are obssesed with him. Diane and Hal do you have the hots for Johan the troll! A little troll love! LOL! LOL! LOL!
All of you people are lonely idiots, and who cares about Johan the troll! He wants attention! Can`t you figure that out!!!!! He likes this!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Mr. Fruit loops Mr. Fruit loops wrote:

Phil- Can I guess which "lady" you were, you asked? My guess is either buzzcut Debbie, or Claire with the long hair or both. Either way, they were well developed characters, you gave them personality! Credit where credit is due Phil, you are a good creative writer, you should write a book, and Ingrid should write a book of poetry. And yes you certainly gave me a healthy dose of my own medicine!
You are also a gentleman, looking out for the best interests of the young women on this site, guarding them against predatory, ex-convict ,fetishists like myself. A gentleman is a rare thing nowadays. Chivalry though apparently lives on with some people.
Since you mentioned Ozzie and Led Zephlin, here are some names for rock bands.-

Buzzcut Debbie and the Buzzettes.
Ingrid and the Dancing Poets.
Karonica and the Black Beauties.
Bald Jennifer and the Attractions.
The Jeffrey Hines Project.
Beatnik Guy and the Hipsters.
Honorable Phil and the Gents.
Fruitloops and the Flakes.
and last but not least
Lovely Diane and the Hot Canadian Mamas!

And everything you say about me is true Phil. I can be creepy, I am a fetishist who is a little weird, and I was a troll , but I have my good points too. I have worked hard most of my life and I do have two beautiful daughters. And even weird people have their pride.

Hal- Everyone got mad at me when they discovered I was a troll, and some people didn't like my fetishes, but you were the only person Hal, the only person, who got upset when I said there were some immature little loser computer nerds on this website who have very little experience with life or with sexuality. You became defensive and hostile and started attacking me as not having a life, not working, etc.
Now I didn't mention you or anyone else by name Hal, so why were you the only one that took it personally and started attacking me? Because Hal, I hit a nerve, I hit the nail on the head. You are afraid that people think you are a little ,semi-literate, immature nerd wiithout much life experience. What I said hit too close to home apparently, otherwise, after everyone else has dropped me as a subject, why do you still feel you need to attack me?
People know what I am Hal, but they also know what you are, you have made it obvious by your reaction to me.
Now I really want to get off of this Hair Talk website for good, and everyone else wants me off too, so Hal, SHUT UP! AND DROP THE SUBJECT OF JOHAN, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!
Don't make me come on this website again Hal, move on with your life to the next subject, and please improve your writing and spelling a little, I am sure you are intelligent enough to do that!
Sincerely,
Johan

Johan/Boared... Because I like laughing at you!!!! Busting on you is FUN to me!!!!!!!
phil View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 4:41pm
Dear Mr Fruit Looops:
Credit where it`s due, you took your "ribbing" like a man and were good-humoured about it. I have to admit, life is duller without eccentrics, but that really is the last I`ll say on the subject. Time to move on.
Oh, except you haven`t guessed my identity yet. Hands up, I was the lovely Sandy!
Perhaps I`m a bit of a fruit loop too..
phil
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2002 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Bored Bored wrote:

And like the dude said, anyone who starts a thread with Lovely DianefromCanada has got to be weird. The only two people as weird as Johan the troll are Hal and Diane, who are obssesed with him. Diane and Hal do you have the hots for Johan the troll! A little troll love! LOL! LOL! LOL!
All of you people are lonely idiots, and who cares about Johan the troll! He wants attention! Can't you figure that out!!!!! He likes this!

Yes, indeed, Bored. It is a well known fact that if you feed trolls they keep coming back - where as if you don`t... :o)
duke View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2002 at 3:10pm
Okay Johan,

I don`t know how you managed to come back but
how `bout being honest with us for once and
telling us:

-what is your wife`s hairstyle really like

-were you really a rock star

-do you really have long hair

Urban Myth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2002 at 6:46pm
Ok Duke since you asked me sincerely I suppose it is time to fess up.
There is no Johan. Johan was just another person I invented. He was the lead character in my little play. I have never told anyone on this website anything about myself. I used the characters I created to explore some ideas about sociology, sex, fashion, hairstyles, fetishism and sexism in society. You don`t know if I am a man or woman, what race I am , how old I am, how I get my money or what I do for work, how many kids I support, or even what I look like(of course I don`t know what you all look like either). I haven`t even explained why I did this little experiment , what my purpose for this study was!
I was going to tell you all about myself and why I started the threads I did, but now that I think about it maybe I should just remain unknown to all of you. Like an urban legend!
I know one thing, if I ever try an experiment on a website like this again I will use different computers for different characters, I won`t get caught trolling again, although to be honest the people who run this website really didn`t seem to be paying attention. And Duke, the metro area I live in has many libraries and internet coffehouses where people can use free computers, I am writing you from a coffeeshop tonight.
And Phil, say high to Sandy for me, you know how much I like that lady! She was such a favorite of mine!
And oh yes Phil isn`t it interesting that you started the "Sandy" thread on Hair loss before I had even visited this website! You obviously have your interests as well!
Good luck to all of you!

Another Urban Legend!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2002 at 10:57pm
Another Urban Legend!... hardly... internet lie!!!!!!
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2002 at 9:12am
Oh...I love being a pawn in someone`s `experiment`. I dont think that`s what it was tho. Here`s what I think; this `Johan` is a very intelligent, very creative, and very disturbed individual whose greatest pleasure is getting attention and upsetting people. Well, it worked on me at least; he got my attention and then got me upset. I think that we all should 1)ignore any of his other posts- we can just about always tell when its him. 2)forgive his deceit- because we`re all better people than to continue getting angry over this. 3)forget about him. I, for one, am growing tired of hearing him change his story and lie to us over and over.

And to you, Johan, or whoever you are- Shame on you. Shame for lying to us, shame for insulting us, shame for involving us in your twisted little games. And most of all, shame for actually making me care about you & what you have to say. Even tho I knew you weren`t telling the whole truth from the start, I thought that, in some things, you were being honest, enough so that I opened up to you and told you some personal things that I might not have otherwise posted on an internet board. Now you tell me that you and `Monique` aren`t even real, which would lead me to assume that you never cared and were never interested at all. Was your apology a lie, too? What about all of your compliments and flattery and your little story you wrote me? I suppose that was part of your `experiment`?
Shame on you, but I guess its also shame on me for believing you.

`Darling` Ingrid :(

If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic