FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLovely DianefromCanada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Johan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lovely DianefromCanada
    Posted: November 12 2002 at 3:45am
Dear Diane,
I was reading some of your messages! You are an Irishwoman by heritage! I am half Irish, I love the Irish! Erin go braugh dear lady, and top of the mormin to ya!
Diane, I am so sorry we got in that little spat comparing the U.S. and Canada, as I said, I love both countries! Reading your writings, you are indeed a lovely, thoughtful, compassionate woman, if I insulted you in any way I apoligize dear lady, I think you are a very beautiful woman, and you mentioned you have kids, you must be a great mom! I have two teenage daughters of my own and a third child on the way with my beautiful present wife!
Once again lovely Irish-Canadian woman, I am sorry we had our little disagreement! You are a beautiful woman Diane and all the best to you and yours!
A hug and a kiss from Minnesota Diane!
love,
Johan
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2002 at 12:16am
Hello Johan,

My great great grandfather came from Ireland on a boat heading toward Canada like many others which is very much part of the Canadian history. This great great grandfather died on the boat leaving two sons alone ( no ones knows what happen to their mother) and the boat landed in Quebec. A very kind Quebec family adopted those two children and changed their names into french Canadian name. ONe of the children is my great grandfather which became a policeman in Quebec city. That great grandfather later on moved his family out of Quebec city and my grandfather met my grandmother in Canada and she was born and raised in France and moved when she was a young woman. My grandmother came from a weatlhy, very educated family but when her father died on the boat his family refused to send money to my greatgrandmother. According to them my greatgrandmother had no business marrying their son because she was supposely ugly ,poor and lack educaton so she wasn`t allowed in some of the family pictures. ( snobs) According to the history of the town which I am born in my greatmother was the most beautiful woman in the town and every time we show her picture people tend to laugh because she is beautiful. She had long dark brown hair past her buttocks and had many boyfriends and refused to remarry. She even had one boyfriend come every day to tie up her shoes ( where are those men today? lol)
Over ten years ago my grandmother went back to France to kick butt with the relative. My grandmother died last year.
On my father side all the relative were imigrants of France and I still have relative there.
Throughout my upbringing it was always important to be educated and know my languages. It was extremely important to pass on the culture.
I love my children. My late husband was born and raised as an American. I found that they consider themselves American first then their heritage. Over here I find that people consider their heritage first than they are Canadians.

Thank you for your kind words. Everyone around me has been always welcome in my home and part of my life.
dianefromcanada

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2002 at 12:18am
Hello Johan,

My great great grandfather came from Ireland on a boat heading toward Canada like many others which is very much part of the Canadian history. This great great grandfather died on the boat leaving two sons alone ( no ones knows what happen to their mother) and the boat landed in Quebec. A very kind Quebec family adopted those two children and changed their names into french Canadian name. ONe of the children is my great grandfather which became a policeman in Quebec city. That great grandfather later on moved his family out of Quebec city and my grandfather met my grandmother in Canada and she was born and raised in France and moved when she was a young woman. My grandmother came from a weatlhy, very educated family but when her father died on the boat his family refused to send money to my greatgrandmother. According to them my greatgrandmother had no business marrying their son because she was supposely ugly ,poor and lack educaton so she wasn`t allowed in some of the family pictures. ( snobs) According to the history of the town which I am born in my greatmother was the most beautiful woman in the town and every time we show her picture people tend to laugh because she is beautiful. She had long dark brown hair past her buttocks and had many boyfriends and refused to remarry. She even had one boyfriend come every day to tie up her shoes ( where are those men today? lol)
Over ten years ago my grandmother went back to France to kick butt with the relative. My grandmother died last year.
On my father side all the relative were imigrants of France and I still have relative there.
Throughout my upbringing it was always important to be educated and know my languages. It was extremely important to pass on the culture.
I love my children. My late husband was born and raised as an American. I found that they consider themselves American first then their heritage. Over here I find that people consider their heritage first than they are Canadians.

Thank you for your kind words. Everyone around me has been always welcome in my home and part of my life.
dianefromcanada
Some Dude View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2002 at 3:37pm
You know Diane isn`t usually very tollerant of fetishists don`t you, Johan?
Johan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2002 at 8:02pm
One thing I learned years ago, and you may know this too, some dude, if you have ever been with a young lady who had a strict Christian upbringing, is that the most conservative women, once you get them in the sack are always the wildest and craziest! Pretty much anything goes! All of those years of having to act so formal and ultra-conservative has to be let go of! Good fun!
Diane, I know she is all woman,and a wild woman at that, underneath that formal stuffy fascade!
Plus, in some ways I am conservative too, despite my ecelectic, eccentric, ultra-sophisticated fashion sense! I`m conservative about money and business, I`m conservative with my teenage daughters, and I am conservative about vices like smoking drinking and drugs. (Gave up smoking, rarely drink, don`t take drugs)!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 12:19am
Diane, I know she is all woman,and a wild woman at that, underneath that formal stuffy fascade!

Johan what I do know for a fact is that you and I never went out on a date nor we are friends so you know nothing. A bit obsess move on, move on, hit the road jack. First you apologied and now you want to come across as knowing me . lol I think you sniff something there and dreaming. I`m not your type. I am a long hair woman.

dianefromcanada
Johan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 12:40am
Diane,
You are breaking my heart, and no I wasn`t sniffing glue, too many diet pepsis, and yes you are right ,you and I have never been on a date, and if I wasn`t married I would immediately catch a plane to Canada and search the provinces to find you lovely French/Irish Canadian Diane.
And by the way my love for short haired women never stopped me from loving adorable long haired women when I was single! I just love beautiful women!
You are beautiful Dianefrom Canada, you adorable conservative sexy mama!
Love you Diane!
(I`m half Scandinavian/half Irish by the way, since you informed me of your heritage, and French women are very beautiful, glad to hear about your French heritage! What color are your hair and eyes lovely Diane)!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Johan Johan wrote:

Diane,
You are breaking my heart, and no I wasn`t sniffing glue, too many diet pepsis, and yes you are right ,you and I have never been on a date, and if I wasn`t married I would immediately catch a plane to Canada and search the provinces to find you lovely French/Irish Canadian Diane.
And by the way my love for short haired women never stopped me from loving adorable long haired women when I was single! I just love beautiful women!
You are beautiful Dianefrom Canada, you adorable conservative sexy mama!
Love you Diane!
(I`m half Scandinavian/half Irish by the way, since you informed me of your heritage, and French women are very beautiful, glad to hear about your French heritage! What color are your hair and eyes lovely Diane)!

LOL...LOL...Johand is busted!!!!!
have fun View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 6:23pm
Let`s be honest, Johan and company gave you folks on hair talk the most excitement you have ever had on this website, or ever will have! Ever seen a thread with nearly 5,000 visits before?
Yes, Johan man was a bit of a shyster, but it was all in good fun! I would assume that Johan is now getting back to his life, and he actually has a life outside of the computer, considering he didn`t even own a computer until just recently!
Best wishes!
Best of luck especially to Sandy, Ingrid, Debbie, Torqouise girl, Kitty Brite and Claire, and also Woozie woo and T.G... Might of missed a few people, but the folks I just mentioned are the best on this website!

adios amigos and have a good life!
Some Dude View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 7:53pm
There have been other threads that generate that level of interest...but ultimately, Johan the troll "and company" were much more boring than fun.

What I`ve never seen in all the years I`ve been coming here though is someone professing to be in love with Diane. That above all must prove he`s entirely crackers.

Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 1:43am
All in good fun, huh? I knew he wasn`t entirely for real (I`m not THAT stupid), but still I feel a little betrayed...`Johan` wrote me some very personal messages & altho I knew he was playing to some degree, I didn`t realize the depth of it. I didn`t realize that all of his bald friends were really just him, or that he has tried to post under a dozen names with the same IP address. I know its the internet, and there`s little accounting for honesty, but I can`t help but be offended. :(

So, Johan (whoever you might be), if you read this, I thank you for your compliments & praise on my poetry. `Troll` or not, I appreciate it.
But you don`t know me, or any of the other girls you call `darling` and `lovely` and `beautiful`. I don`t know who you are, and you don`t know who I am. I do know that none of us appreciate being lied to in such an enormous and personal fashion. If you`re as smart and experienced as you say you are, you should know that much by now.
Farewell and Goodbye.
Ingrid :(
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 8:23am
Originally posted by have fun have fun wrote:

Let`s be honest, Johan and company gave you folks on hair talk the most excitement you have ever had on this website, or ever will have! Ever seen a thread with nearly 5,000 visits before?
Yes, Johan man was a bit of a shyster, but it was all in good fun! I would assume that Johan is now getting back to his life, and he actually has a life outside of the computer, considering he didn`t even own a computer until just recently!
Best wishes!
Best of luck especially to Sandy, Ingrid, Debbie, Torqouise girl, Kitty Brite and Claire, and also Woozie woo and T.G... Might of missed a few people, but the folks I just mentioned are the best on this website!

adios amigos and have a good life!

JOHAN.. you left me off your list..whats up no good luck for me? Subtract Johans 4500 hits on his own treads and it puts thme right back in line with all the rest...lol... please ...FORGIVE MY GLOWTTING however you spell it!

Back to your life..lol who you kidding..just as before no one...lol your PC is your life
Jump on him Ingrid! I was actuall a bit worried about you...
Have fun View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 3:43pm
Hal, I didn`t include you in my compliments because you got me busted you rat, you were the one that told them to check I.D.s, they weren`t even paying attention. However it needed to happen, crime does not pay, I learned that years ago when I did some time in the county workhouse! Actually I should thank you, I can no longer get Hair Talk on my home computer, they banned me. And I needed that , I was running wild! I am at the library at the moment waiting for a cab customer of mine to get off work nearby.
But for the past few months Hal, ever since I got this stupid computer, it is like an amazing toy, I used to make fun of people that went on computers and got addicted to them, including friends and family members of mine, and as soon as I get my own computer the same thing happens to me! It is addictive! and so easy to play with people, it is corruptive, especially for someone like me than enjoys storytelling and manipulation! It can really bring out people`s abusive and immature qualities, I`m saddened to admit!

Ingrid, especially to you I should apoplogize, you and Sandy. And you are right, how does a middle aged guy in his 40s with two nearly grown kids behave so immaturely and decieve people and do it knowingly! Good question, a definite personality flaw, not something to be proud of, and totally unnecessary, I could have made my points without creating a cast of characters, and still have Hair Talk on my computer.

Hal, however dishonest and manipulative I was, I did not press my thread 4,500 times, I`m not that ambitious. No ,what I asumed happened, is that it became like a snowball going down a hill, when it hit a critical mass of messages and visits, initially instigated by me, then people became curious about why there were so many hits, and started posting more messages, pro and con, and started reading it more, it became a thing of curiousity!
and that is when it got heated and controversial, as the puritans, of which your not one Hal, became incensed, and yes some of those puritans, not you Hal don`t get defensive, really are computer geeks and hicks!
But before I turn into a computer geek again myself, once again I apologize to everyone and no I was not in love with DianefromCanada, although I think she is sort of funny, very traditional.
And I also apoloigize to Hair Talk and I deserved my computer having Hair talk blocked from my use!

Best wishes Hal and Ingrid!

Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 8:29pm
No excuses, *******. Don`t even bother to show your face here again.

Thank you Karen and Jeff for barring this prick.
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 8:31pm
That would be A S S H O L E btw
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2002 at 3:49am
Hmmmmm....should`ve known he wouldn`t stay gone. I wonder who he`ll be next time?
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
phil View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2002 at 10:43am
Anyone who starts a thread called "Lovely diane..." has to be a bit flaky, right? I mean, I`m sure you are, Diane, but to see it written down like that must have given you the creeps, just a bit.
ANYHOW!... It may please you and the rest to know that "Dear" Johan hasn`t been having it all his own way. Oh, no. I could tell the guy was (to quote Ozzy Osbourne) a "fruit loop" from day one, and have myself been stringing HIM along as one of his "lovely ladies" for a while now just to see how he likes it!

Can you guess who I am yet, Johan?

Note to Karen and Jeff: My apologies. I know I`ve been naughty and I promise not to do it again. I just thought he deserved a taste of his own medicine.

It`s great to be back!
phil
karonica View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2002 at 12:13pm
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

JOHAN GOT BUSTED, JOHAN GOT BUSTED, JOHAN GOT BUSTED!

Heheheheeeee!

That`s the funniest thing I`ve seen on this board!

I cracked up when I found that out in the other thread!

Natural since Nov 6, 2004

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2002 at 3:33pm
Hello PHil,

No the child didn`t give me the creeps. I still believe it was just a kid at the computers just like I believe it is still him on the comment on my culture topic.

There is so many interesting topics that we can start and sadly enough not everyone can be true.
dianefromcanada
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2002 at 6:08pm
We won`t be seeing our friend Johan... since I blocked his IP address.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic