Topic ClosedDreams do come true

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Juliet View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dreams do come true
    Posted: January 15 2003 at 10:37pm
Ok,
I have been reading messages on these boards,
my husband like many of you loves long hair.
When he met me last year I had hair about 6 in past my shoulders.
I had been growing it for about two years. He adored it.
Which is funny, cause normaly my hair is shoulder length or shorter,
I had grown it out while I worked as a costumed performer in a titanic exhibet.
I wonder if he wouldn`t have noticed me if my hair was short.
Life is weird like that.
But shortly before we got engaged I cut it,
to what was supose to be shoulder length.
It ended up at chin length. Yea it was really bad, sigh.
But he loved me anyway and was so sweet.
Well that was May of last year.
But this week we talked honestly,
and I found out how much he loved it long,
but he never had the heart to tell me.
Because I`m really self-concious.
And he was also afraid of comming across, like a dictator.... "You must have long hair"
He was really sweet about it. So I decided to grow my hair.
I don`t know why but it make me nervous, I`m not big on patience.
And when My hair is longer, I`m a lot more shy.
Well, theres my story. Words of encouragement, tips or advice would be great.

Juliet
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2003 at 10:53pm
I believe you should wear your hair the way your husband wants it, assuming of course that you like it that way too.
I wear my hair in a short pixie, if my fiancee didn`t like it this way, I would consider wearing it differently, but he does like me in a shorter style!
And I like it, it is easy to take care of and I think I look good in this style.
If you can please yourself and your guy, all the better Juliet! Do you like your hair long? If you think it looks good on you then it is right for you both!
It`s up to you and him, no one else!
Lady Maria
wakeup View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2003 at 10:45am
Is it just me, or do these posts by "lady Maria" sound an awful lot like those formerlly written split personalty & resident psycho Johan?

The writting style & content just seem to be alike.

WU
Who cares View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 10:36am
Got me wakeup, but you must have an awfully useless life if you spend your time worrying about who is a "troll" and who isn`t on something as trivial and meaningless as a hair talk board.
Lyris View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Who cares Who cares wrote:

Got me wakeup, but you must have an awfully useless life if you spend your time worrying about who is a "troll" and who isn't on something as trivial and meaningless as a hair talk board.

If that isn`t the pot calling the kettle black I don`t know what is!!

You are posting on this "trivial, meaningless" board as well, aren`t you?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Scout Bill View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 4:58pm
Is Johan the evil psycho troll lurking here!!!

Oh no!!!

I better alert the Scoutmaster!!!!

Thanks for letting us know wakeup!!!!!!!

Boy Scout Bill
Metal man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 5:21pm
Who`s this Johan dude? He sounds like a mighty fella.

Johan, that`s a German name ain`t it? Them people can get a little mean sometimes. Don`t get me wrong, I can dig your mellow German types, and I like to get me a bratwurst and a brew at a ballgame, but I don`t need the German types.

It don`t sound too good, this Johan dude.

People got to be cool!
duke View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 1:25pm
Metal dude: that was a riot. Johan was a fellow awhile ago who apparently had a major
baldness-headshaving fetish on girls. He started a big thread about how (he claimed) his
wife wore a buzzcut and when it was practical, actually shaved the hair clean off. Then
he apparently got a whole bunch of answers from bald girls and people who like bald
girls (2 who had alopecia, one who also shaved her head to please her husband, a very
old man who`s liked bald girls for fifty years or something etc) and it seemed like being
bald was much more popular than it was. Furthermore, Johan flirted with these girls as
the number of posts grew huge (setting a record for the threads on these boards?!)
Trouble was, many of these supposed posters were unregistered users. Eventually,
people figured out Johan was living a fantasy (he apparently likes not only baldness,
but submissivenes as personified by shaving one`s head, and also being a petite.) A
"girl" started a thread about shaving her head like a buddhist nun; Johan`s "wife"
appeared and candidly said she would laser her hair all off to please her husband and
so on until Johan`s ID got blocked (apparently a dozen of the different identities were
his). He fougfht back by going to another computer and was kicked off again. Oh and
the reason why they`re accusing you of being him was maybe because you`re Metal
Man (Johan claimed to be an ex-rocker) and are liberal about the hair you like on
girls!

Johan behaved dishonestly and crudely. It`s this kind of behavior that ruins these
boards for everyone.
duke View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 1:27pm
Oh excuse me, Metal Man. I read sloppily as usual . The accusation of being
Johan was levelled at someone else! :D
Metal man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 4:42pm
That`s a wild tale dude.
Was this Johan dude from Germany? As I understand it they have alot of crazy cults over there, head shavin women,heavily tattoed ladies, a bunch of S/M type cults too, the whole nine yards.
The Germans when they ain`t makin wars are always doin other weird stuff. Them Germans are just a wild race of people.
duke View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 8:32pm
Actually I vaguely recall him to either claim to be
from the states or at least wrote like an american.
Beside the fetish, he actually seemed to also be
into values/some kind of religious stuff, but all
very inconsistent.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 9:05pm
Metal man and Duke;

I think this wakeup person thinks I write like this Johan character, whoever he is.
I`ve been called a few things in my life but never a Johan.
And I`m not him unless he is a Mexican-American female.

Metal man;
I know you`re a fun lovin guy and you mean no harm, but it isn`t a very good idea to ethnically stereotype people.
Most Germans are not a wild, violent, sadistic type of people, most of them are just ordinary folks. Just as most Jews are not greedy, most African-American people are not lazy and on welfare, most Italians are not in the Mafia, most Irish people aren`t drunks or members of the IRA, etc., etc.; most Germans aren`t sadistic.
My fiancee is part German, has blue eyes, and has a German last name, which in a few months will be my last name too. He is not the least bit sadistic, and certainly does not want me to shave my head and join some crazy sex cult! We are both Christians! And we are both proud of being American!

And even in Germany(I`ve never been there), I don`t think most people are sadistic, at least not in our era of time.

Some people think that Mexican-Americans are all immigrants that don`t speak English and don`t want to integrate into America. Many Mexican-Americans speak only English and have been in the U.S. for generations like my family has. I speak very little Spanish, English is my language, and I know people of many races, and consider myself a fully integrated, patriotic American!
Many Mexican-Americans are like me.

It`s just so important in this day and age to respect all ethnic groups and races and not stereotype people too much. We need to love and respect each other.

I don`t mean to lecture, but I just had to say that.
Lady Maria
Rachel A View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 10:07pm
Simple, direct and to the point. Yea Lady Maria
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Metal man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2003 at 11:02am
Maria- I ain`t really prejudice against Germans; the Krauuts ain`t that bad these days, they just build their volkswagens, drink some Becks brew, enjoy their sex cults, and have some soccer riots like all the stinkin foreigners do. They got some Metal bands too, but they got too much of this wossy Euro-pop, electronic,gay bar disco/rave type music. That kinda music just ain`t Metal man`s cup of black coffee, if you can dig.

Besides America has a mighty military if they get out of line. The crazy holy war, lunatic, knucklehead Arabs are findin out about our military. Now I`m all for peace and love and the different tribes holdin hands, and so forth, but you `ve gotta admit Maria, them Arabs, a hefty percent of them anyways, are a crazy race. I mean they got some good lookin brunette ladies but who would ever know, these chicks are all covered up with sacks, towels, all kinda rags from head to toe. You can`t get a decent glimpse of the broad!
Some of them Arab broads, they even make them cover their face, they walk into walls, you know, they get injured. Now is that the way to treat a lady? The Metal man never treated no woman like that. That`s just a wee bit crazy!
I gotta cruise Maria, and get me some aspirin and anacid, the Metal man had a wild late one last night. I remeber the bar, the blonde lady at my apartment, I remember a few things; but the broad had to go to work, and my whisky bottle is empty. The Metal man needs some aspirin, a glass of cold milk, and a few more hours sleep!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2003 at 8:33pm
You sound like a mess Metal Man.

Hanging around bars picking up girls who behave like tramps and drinking whisky all night long may be the "Heavy Metal lifestyle" but what you really need is a nice young woman to settle down with.

Maybe she will clean you up a little Metal man.
Lady Maria
Metal man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2003 at 11:23am
I already did the settle down trip Maria, I`m divorced with a 4 year old boy who I see quite a bit. The marriage thing didn`t work out for me. I gotta say though if the Metal man meets the right woman it could work.
In the meatime time sis, the Metal man`s gotta get his kicks, a man has got his needs, can you dig.
And I ain`t no drunk, I like a drink or a few , on occasion, but I don`t drink everyday. I ain`t a drunk.

I do like the ladies though Maria, and some of them digs the Metal man. and they ain`t really tramps like you say. Well to be honest, they ain`t exactly the queen of england neither, they`re common class broads, like the Metal man is a bit blue collar.
But they are nice chicks Maria, they just need the Metal man`s lovin somtimes. Can you dig sister!
Tinsy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2003 at 7:57pm
I know one thing, trolls are watched closely on these boards and if you post a MODERATE after a message that you think is a troll or fetish freak, Karen is very good about checking them out and trashing them off the board.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic