Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Fun Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 8:04am
I would have to say classical, hold the opera.

Retro 70's or retro 80's?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 12:03pm
Retro 80s - that was the era of my mis-spent youth(sigh).

OK - Madonna circa "Lucky Star" or Madonna circa "Frozen"?
Uzi

hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 12:46pm
Lucky Star was so raw and good - she was so far from actually "finding herself"....But Frozen is almost the opposite...as though once she found herself (sex, like a virgin, ray of light, even Music)...she thought she had to keep going and went slightly in the wrong direction. I love young adn full of promise and Attitude Madonna so i guess I go with "lucky Star"....in sort of the same vein I will ask.......

Echo and The Bunny Men or Bauhaus?

Jacqui

LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2003 at 10:33pm
uuuuummmmm............Echoe and the bunnymen?

I guess I am showing my age

K-Mart or Wal-mart???
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Frank View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 7:23pm
I thought K-Mart was just about broke. Aren't they closing stores everywhere bascially going out of bussiness?>>>>>
I would say neither of them. Their products are ok and affordable but they pay their workers next to nothing as I understand it which I don't approve of. America is supposed to be a first world country not a third world country. Our working people are suppossed to be paid good!.
I have to admit though I do sometimes shop in those kind of stores.

I got a question. Do women look better in a sophisticated looking black dress or a hot colored dress, like a red dress?
Moose Country View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose Country Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 9:33am
Black

Almost all women look sophisticated in black.

Bleached/dyed hair or natural?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 10:17am
Natural

Tarantino or Hitchcock?
Uzi

Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 7:12pm
Hitchcock!

My fiancee would say Tarantino, but I have to go with Hitchcock. He was an original and a master of suspense!

Next question;
Gold or silver jewelry.
Lady Maria
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 7:44pm
Silver!

High heels or hiking boots?
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 7:54pm
So you are a silver person Super Grover, I'm a gold person myself.

Ok your question. A tough question. For comfort obviously hiking boots, but I feel classy tonight, so I will say high heels.

Ok, a hair question;
A bob hairstyle that is short, tucked behind the ears?, or a medium length bob hairstyle just above the shoulders?
Lady Maria
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 10:33pm
I'm going with the shorter bobb, but only if I get to cut it! LOL.

OK, a 3 part brush question....Boar Bristle, paddle or Vent??

And how much did you spend on your last new brush??

SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 5:13pm
Boar bristle!

And I'm embarrassed to say I think it was $9. I was on my way to work and I thought my brush was in my bag, but it wasn't, so I stopped and bought one. (I commute by train and sleep on the train, so I brush my hair at work, first thing in the morning.)
I prefer my $4 boar brush by Vidal Sasson (WalMart, baby!)

Ummm...

White chocolate or Dark chocolate?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 6:38pm
Interesting little thread you've got going here:

Dark chocolate.

Spring is here. what is your favorite springtime sport. I will give you four choices:
Baseball, soccer, tennis or golf?
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 2:56am
Ditto on the dark chocolate. Yum!

As for springtime sports: my least favourite of those you mentioned is soccer, or football as we call it in Europe. There's too much of it!
My favourite is tennis. Can't wait for Roland Garros and Wimbledon!

On that note: male tennis or female tennis?
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 8:53am
Male tennis.

Televised figure skating or football?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 9:33am
Figure skating.

Beautiful, circling, feminine, elegant, flowing and artisitic.
I love it and could watch it for hours without caring about the score.

OK. Seeing as spring in London is particularly glorious just now........

Cherry blossom - or - Magnolia blossom?

Uzi

Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 10:13am
Uzma...I didn't know you were a skating fan!! :-) I adore it. Alexei Yagudin is my favorite competitor...saw him in Stars on Ice last month... fantastic! I also skate, though nothing like what you see on TV!

I've already answered a choice so somebody else answer Uzma's: Cherry blossom or Magnolia blossom?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 6:55pm
Hi Lyris

Figure skating is one of my fave sports - not that I can keep my balance for long...and I have no grace whatsoever on blades.

But.....Gymnastic Rocks!!!!

I thought Vitaly Scherbo was amazing (OK that was 10 years or so ago but I still can't forget the way he moved - like a panther).

What I like about both these sports is the discipline and focus of the individuals, and the way they turn a strenous sport into an art and make it look so effortless.
I also like to watch kids get the bug for these things. How they stumble and are goofy for a while and then comes that "moment" when their bodies and minds just "click". Suddenly, they are in the groove and at one with the music. Pure harmony.

OK....back to the game. Is someone gonna bite?
Uzi

Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 7:11pm
I'll Bite...LOL.

Cherry Blossoms....Since I live in a BIG Cherry growing area....(Now you know where I from, Lyris)

So OK....NPR or CNN? Or What's your Favorite news source??
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 10:09pm
FOXNEWS and THE DRUDGE REPORT

Well I just can't decide.

As pets; Cats or Dogs??
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic