Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Fun Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Sophie Sophie wrote:

I'll Bite...LOL.

Cherry Blossoms....Since I live in a BIG Cherry growing area....(Now you know where I from, Lyris)

So OK....NPR or CNN? Or What's your Favorite news source??

LOL...how's that huge Meijers Sophie? :-) My family's got a little lakefront cottage about an hour south of your area so we make day trips there occasionally during the summer. Lovely town!

Back to the game: Cats. They may be snotty but there's nothing like kitty paws walking on your face at midnight.

Astronomy or astrology?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 1:06pm
I am an avid star-gazer, in awe of the constellations.......

ASTRONOMY !!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. Returning to the hair theme now.....

Long-haired men: Turn-ON or Turn-OFF?

(for moi it's the former; my fave long-haired guy in LALA-land being Viggo Mortensen...sigh...hair, art, poetry, acting, politically aware...sigh....male perfection)

And for vous?
Uzi

Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 5:24pm
OK, I'm showing my age here, Long hair.
But let me qualify that...Clean, healthy and trimmed clean around the edges...Kind of like The Jeff Bridges character in "Fisher King"(with Robin Williams). Long hair... in that long black coat...OMG.

*Ok, I'm back now*

A Therapeutic Body Massage or A Great Pedicure??
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 6:14pm
ooooooo a tough one.

I'll say a theaputic massage......ashiatsu is my preferance.

(I prefer the close cut man, but give me Jon Bon Jovi any day and of course Kip Winger)

In Clothing: Black and white or beautifully colorfull??
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 6:26pm
BEAUTIFULLY COLOURFUL
.......in fresh greens and soft browns and flesh tones....but I like the purity of white on occassion.

On the theme of colours but this time related to minerals:

Do you prefer jewellry made from:

(1) PRECIOUS STONES (emeralds, diamonds, rubies, etc)

or

(2) SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES (citrine, garnet, agate, etc)

...and please specify your favorite stone in the category you choose.

Uzma
(who is rather partial to moonstone, snowflake obsidian, green aventurine and opals)
Uzi

Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 8:12pm
...- On my lady?, - Without a doubt:- Precious stones!

...where do you prefer living, are you a city type, Urban?
Or a country person, Rural?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 11:56am
Rural....as in unspoilt wilderness.

Speaking of which:

AMAZONIAN FOREST - or - SCANDANAVIAN FOREST?
Uzi

Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 1:25pm
Scandinavian Forest.

The Amazon has too many creepy snakes and insects and tropical diseases,etc. I'm sure it has beauty but I just wouldn't want to live there.

Next question on the nature theme.

Would you rather have a house right on the ocean, or a house in the mountains?
Lady Maria
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 5:57pm
LOL - Maria, can I have a bit of both please?

I love the ocean and sea air is terrific, but I desire the tranquillity and isolation of the mountains.

OK. I'll go for the mountains.

Question: ABSTRACT PAINTING (e.g. Rothko) - OR - FIGURATIVE PAINTING (e.g. Botticelli)?

Uzi

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2003 at 2:08am
Hi,

Abstract painting for me. The weirder...the better. :-) Must go along with my jumbled up sense of humor.

Now....

Would you rather wash your hair in distilled water or spring water?

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Moose Country View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose Country Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2003 at 8:30am
Spring water...all natural.

Shower at night or shower in the morning?

(This game could, literally, go on forever! :)
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 4:34am
Umm both actually...but if I had to pick one:
SHOWER IN THE MORNING.

Ok. What would be your ideal pets (or non-human companion) if money, space and time were no object.
And I'm feeling generous with my choices today.....

Horses
Wolves (or dogs)
Lizards (or snakes)
Cats
Fish
Birds
Amphibians

Uzma
Uzi

hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 5:38am
Hands down the dog is my fav choice Uzma! Happy to see you no matter how longyou have been gone from home - even if just 5 mins! Sits with you and provides a shoulder to cry on whenever, without judgement. Only unconditional love.

BTW I loved your painting question and would have answered that I like realist paintings of a light nature (marie cassatts) for my bedroom and places of relaxation and reflection. And impressionists such as Cle or Kandinsky, destijl, or deconstructivists for rooms where the brain needs stimulation - den, living, etc.

Ok - new question - Hair question - Would you classify yourself as a Long Hair Person, or a Short Hair person? (ie, I know people who have had short hair ALL of their lives, they are short haired people) I am a long haired person - though I have had short hair - i always regretted the cut soon after

jacqui
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 6:25pm
Jacqui,

Because I wore my hair long through my childhood and into adulthood I thought I was a long haired person but since I have had short hair I found that I am really a short haired person and I feel that I look good AND feel good with short hair!
So I am now, for sure a short haired woman!

I am going to ask the same question but I will add one thing.

Are you a long haired or short haired person AND do you prefer your hair in it's natural color or a different color?
I prefer my natural, dark haired, color of hair.
Lady Maria
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 8:18pm
Long and whatever-color-suits-the-person.

Usually natural, but I have a perfect word I spread in the anime circles : kuso-iro. (the color of fecal matter)

I hate brown hair, so personally, a dye black or dark silver would be fun (and yes I am 18)

Next question : Highlights = beautiful or it looks like a radioactive bird took a dump in their hair ?
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 9:54pm
LOL! Actually, they do usually look like a retro-active bird messed on their head! Especially the chicks in the ColeurExperte ads!

Pasta or Rice?

"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 12:18pm
RICE....paella...yummy

DUCK IN A POND - or - CRISPY DUCK IN A PANCAKE?
Uzi

Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 12:23pm
Aiiigh!!! A duck in a pond! Don't shoot the little duckie, he's my friend! :-)

Skydiving or scubadiving?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 12:28pm
Scuba-diving (after a crispy duck lunch)

MONSOON - or - HURRICANE?b]
Uzi

Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 1:47pm
Hurricane :P

Digital or analog ? (so vast, it can mean anything from clocks to recordable media :P )
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic