Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Fun Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 7:40pm
Cat.....
But really, I choose Bunnies.

Muscular body builder, type body? Or Lean and flexable dancer body?
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 8:40pm
Muscular body builder.

Velvet Underground or Strawberry Alarm Clock?
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 9:45pm
Well my mom had a Velvet Underground record, I know Lou Reed played in that group, so I know they are a musical group. The Strawberry Alarm Clock I never heard of, I assume they are a music group too. Since I heard of the Velvet Underground I will say them.

By the way whoever said they like rap music a few posts back;..... the only people I see these days listening to rap music are little pimply faced teenaged suburban White boys. Rap went out of style years ago with Blacks and with anyone of any race over the age of 18. It has become idiot teenage music. No melody, very little instrumental musicality, and these days incredibly stupid lyrics in most cases. It is passe with anyone but suburban teenaged brats.

If you don't believe me, look into the demographics of who buys rap music. The entire rap music industry is sustained by little teeanged boys in the suburbs trying to act "cool". Ridiculous!

My question is;
Do you like sex better at night, or in the morning?

tina
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 9:52pm
Quote ell my mom had a Velvet Underground record

If that's an original vinyl, hold onto that puppy! It just might put your daughter through college one day.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 9:56pm
I wish I did have that Velvet Underground record but my mom, as usual, ran out of money and sold her record collection. She has a Compact Disc player now.

Back to my question;

Do you prefer sex at night or in the morning?
tina
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 11:30pm
In the morning!

On the bed, or somewhere else?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2003 at 11:50am
Originally posted by uzma uzma wrote:

Yrch

Morna finde mene, nan laurea finde eldain……

My question is, what language was the above written in?

Czech
Tengwar
Sindarin
Sinhalese
Quenya
Uzbek

I just read this entire thread -- interesting!

I'm familiar with Czech, so it's not Czech. It really doesn't soundlike Uzbek.

My guess: Sindarin.

Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2003 at 12:22pm
[Q}On the bed, or somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

Somewhere else.

Kierkegaard or Nietzsche?

uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2003 at 3:20pm
Sindarin is the correct answer - well done, Jennifer.

With respect to your question: Nietzsche

I loved "The Wanderer and his Shadow".
Religious propositions dissected with focused precision, clarity of perspective and a series of liberating deductions.

Question: Which Roman Emperor would you have preferred to live under....Marcus Aurelius or Augustus Caesar?

Alternative question for those not interested in history: Which of these natural facilities would you prefer to acquire....aqua-lung or wings?
Uzi

Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2003 at 5:16pm
I'm not particularly fond with either one, though I must admit that I'm no scholar in this area, and there's a lot I don't know about either of them. Marcus Aurelius was a Stoic and not particularly memorable, as I recall. Caesar seemed to be a benevolent dictator who actually did implement several reforms for the good of all, so I guess I'd go with Augustus Caesar.

Out of curiosity, which would you have chosen?

Now, I'll use your question:

Which of these natural facilities would you prefer to acquire....aqua-lung or wings?
elmo03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by LiliBeach LiliBeach wrote:

Here is a fun game we can do. Some of you may have played it. I will ask a question like "salt or pepper?" The next post will answer "salt" then then ask another one like "chocolate cake or chocolate pudding" The next thread would answer then ask another question. Get it?? It can be any two things, just keep it clean

I will start it..............Beach or Pool?
beach smile or frown
O-DCarrieO-C
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2003 at 5:50am
SMILE

Triple Chocolate Cheese-cake, in the company of Antonio Banderas

- or -

Orange and Lemon Cheese-cake, in the company of Nicole Kidman?
Uzi

allie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2003 at 9:59am
Orange and Lemon Cheese-cake, in the company of Nicole Kidman

Only because I hate chocolate cake of any sort.

Telephone calls or written letters?
wheeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 2:42pm
Written letters.

Toe rings or finger rings?
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- M. Scott Peck
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 7:03pm
OK....Big giant finger rings.......DIAMONDS....OK. Diamonds on My Finger.

Mel Gibson...in BraveHeart or Orlando Bloom in "Priates of the Carabean"?
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 12:25am
ooooo
tough one.

I'll say Orlando bloom.

Black Olives or Green Olives?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 8:10am
Hi Lili
So nice to "see" your happy sunny self.

Black olives for me, please (Greek, slightly bitter ones with Rosemary).

Wolverine or Cyclops? (from X-Men)
Uzi

Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 1:46pm
Definately Wolverine...I just love long hair on grown men. And I didn't give this choice...BUT...I pick Johnny Depp in Pirates.....baby!

Soooo OK.....Hmmmm......

Honeymoon in Vagas...lot's of lights, noise, shows etc. OR

A quiet deserted private house....on the beach.
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 2:12pm
Hi Sophie

I'd like a private house on the beach with my beloved.....mmmmmmm.

The only question is...where would that honeymoon beach house be:

Barbados - or - Bali?
Uzi

Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 2:50pm
Oh Uz...I knew you would choose that one.

Beautiful Exotic...very far away....BALI.... High...is Calling....Tra la la.....can ya tell I'm singing? HA!

Let's get back to the SEX thing...(thanks Tina),

Making slow sweet love on a deserted beach in the afternoon?

OR

Fast and furious in the back seat of a car or even an elevator?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic