Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Fun Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 7:39pm
Sophie:
The back seat of a car? What am I a 17 year old again?
An elevator? What you seen the movie FATAL ATTRACTION one time too many?

I will take the beautiful beach with my beautiful lady!

I'm not much of a drinker when it comes to alchohal. But- A beer or a glass of wine once in a while.

Pick one of these four.
A good British ale. A good German white wine. A good French champaign. A good Dutch beer.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 9:28pm
I'm not a big drinker either Brent.

But I like the idea of both the German white wine-(Liefermilch?)- and the Dutch beer-(Heineken maybe?).
Can I pick both? Not at the same time of course. Maybe the white wine in springtime and the beer in summer time. Well it is summer now, so the Dutch beer.

Ok Sophie wanted to get back to the sex thing.

How should a woman greet her lover? In her sexiest lingerie or naked?
tina
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 1:23pm
Hmmm----- Good question Tina. I like a lady both ways of course. ----- I will go with the enticing lingerie.

Pick one of four since it is getting near lunchtime for me here.
Chinese, Japanese, Italian or Mexican food.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 8:39pm
Haaa...got you guy's going.....Oh Yeah!
BTW, I'm with you Brent...deserted beach on a sunny afternoon......

OK, I pick, Italian. Pasta, white sauce, red sauce, and the cheeeessse.

since we're on the food thing, what's your favorite meal?

Breakfast? Lunch? or Dinner?
And what would that meal consist of?

uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 10:37am
Lunch.
A long lazy one, alfresco under the shade of a tree on a hot sunny day in the Tuscan countryside.....

Primo:Quick-fried seafood with garlic
Secondi:Grilled aubergine with parmesan
Carne: Seared Venison steak with herbs
Pasta: Linguine with truffles
Dolce:Raspberry pancotta
Frutta: Fragolino grapes

Question: What country would you most like to visit next?
Uzi

Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 11:21am
This is the thread that wouldn't die!

I would have to say Switzerland. I was there eight years ago and just loved it. So clean, friendly, safe and naturally beautiful with crystal blue lakes and ice mountains all around. But I found the whole of Europe (with the exception of parts of Russia) to be unique, inspiring and wholly deserving of another visit! So perhaps I should just say the European Union and cover all my bases.

Would you rather:

Bleed to death
Be forever alone
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 6:36pm
oh Lyris! You have hit the 1000th post.

Lets hear it for Lyris!!!!!
clappingclappingclapping

Way too cool.

um......considering I like to spend time by myself...be alone forever.

Next question,

A really good novel or
A really good movie?
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2003 at 9:32pm
As much as I love reading and writing, it is hard to beat a great movie.

Here in the midwest of the U.S. we get hot humid summers, bitterly cold winters and pleasant springs and autumns with moderate temps. What is your favorite season?
tina
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 10:31pm
Bump this thread up a little.

Don't tell me that after all of us have written so much on this thread, -( the longest thread I have ever seen here!)-, that this thread is going to die out now!

.....Well? Should we put this thread to it's end, or keep it going?
tina
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2003 at 5:14pm
O1: Winter. It's so cosy, and everyone is happy and relaxed because they're looking forward to Christmas and everyone wants a white Christmas.

Q2: Keep it going! I love this thread. But I only just found it, so I haven't read it all yet..

My question: Han Solo or Indiana Jones and WHY.
I know my choice.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2003 at 5:41pm
I just read all the posts. Great work, guys, very funny. Keep me laughing!. I think this is a really great way to learn more about each other, too. It won't cause arguments
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2003 at 11:13pm
So this thread is started up again by a new person.

My answer is Indiana Jones.

enfys, I have never heard of your name before. What kind of name is that and does it mean anything?

Turtleneck sweater, V-neck sweater or ordinary round collar sweater?
tina
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2003 at 12:03pm
tina, in reply to your first question: turtle neck (nice and warm in the cold British weather)

In response to #2;
enfys is Welsh for rainbow, and I wanted to do my bit at promoting it around the world, because a lot of people don't know more about Wales than it being the home country of Tom Jones!

N.B. enfys is said en (like the letter on it's own. rhymes with Ben,den etc) viss (kiss, miss)
Congratulations, you can speak Welsh!

In a Brit theme, England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales and why?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 9:19am
Scotland, but only if it is in the summer...I'd like to see the countryside near the top of the Scotland...

OK, for you Neil Finn fans out there...

Split Enz or Crowded House?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic