Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Fun Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Janice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 2:52pm
I have to say Paddington since he seems so much cuter to me although I love bears in general.

This is such an awesome game. I look at it first thing when I sign on.

Now my turn..........

Jennifer Gardner or Jennifer Lopez?
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 2:58pm
Jennifer Lopez!!!

It's beautiful in the springtime everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere.
What is your favorite season:
Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter???
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 5:38pm
Autumn of course. Since the air is ambiantly warm, cooling down gradually, not frigid warming up. Plus, it ain't as muddy as in the spring.

Which do you prefer watching ?

Sunrise or Sunset ?
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 8:22pm
Mmmm Sunrise, but I'm not a morning person.

The Beatles' Red Album OR
The Beatles' Blue Album?

Wish I could tell you the years... those are 2 greatest hits albums, red being early (I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Love Me Do, etc.) Blue being later (Strawberry Fields, Hey Jude...)

LiliBeach, you started all this, but you haven't posted in awhile... where'd you go?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 8:44pm
H SG,

Blue Period...definitely...Hey Jude was the original makeup/slow dance song. Hee hee.

OK...now another question

Mick Jagger (of the Stones) or Mick Fleetwood (Fleetwood Mac). This is a hard one for me. :-)

Karen

PS. I agree...where is LiliBeach?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 8:56pm
OK, Mick Jagger...Or at least the Stones.

SO...Ok...

Desk top, PC? Or Laptop?

Lame, I know, But where is Lili????
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 8:59pm
Hi Sophie,

So good to see you. Hope things are going great for you.

Oh my god...I have to say desktop PC. I have so many problems with my notebook. It never seems to work just right and the keyboard and mouse drive me nuts. It seems awkard.

Sooooooooooo

Hot tea or iced tea....

Calling Lili????

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 10:12pm
Hi Gang!!! I'm Here!!

I've been reading them every night. Some days I'm just too tired to post......forgive me!

I'm southern so it has to be Iced Tea.

Yogart or ice cream?
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 11:40pm
that's a hard one i love them both. try the whip yoplait yogart yum! but with summer almost here i love rootbeer floats. so i'll say ice cream.

black or white?
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 12:07pm
White! But it's so hard to find white outfits that aren't see-through.

Go out to the movies, or buy a VHS/DVD? (They're about the same cost, if there's 2 of you!)
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 3:37pm
Buy an extended version DVD with all the extras I can get.

A question about time dependency/(un)consciousness......

Wearing a watch - yes or no?
Uzi

Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 5:08pm
Yes, at least some form of timepiece.

12 or 24 hour clock ? (If 12, please say something more rational than I can't subtract 12 / can't count past 13)
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 5:16pm
Uzma,

I don't like wearing a watch, even though I am very good about being on time. I use clocks.

I have, of course, a clock at home, a clock in my car,and a clock at work, so I don't really need to wear a watch. I just don't like wearing a watch for some reason.

Uzma, my fiancee and I watched an English soccer game today they were showing here. That famous team Manchester United was playing. They were wearing the red uniforms. Boy are they good Uzma! Manchester won the game 4-1. They can really pass the ball good with their feet, they are like majicians the way they play, no wonder they are so popular!
Beckham, the guy who is married to Posh Spice got a goal. The other goals were scored by some Dutch guy who my fiancee said is the best player, a name with a "Van" at the beginning of it, you know, a Dutch name.
I really enjoyed watching the game, I can see how British people like soccer so much. I played soccer a little when I was a kid on a school team. It is a fun sport!
Lady Maria

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 5:25pm
In the military they use a twenty four hour clock I know. In civilian life we usually use a twelve hour clock. Since I'm not in the military I will say a twelve hour clock since that is what I use.

I think someone asked a sports question before but I will ask one again because my guy and I just watched a really cool soccer game from England today.

Do you like to watch the most popular sport in Europe, soccer? Or do you like to watch the most popluar sport in America, baseball?

Lady Maria
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 7:05pm
Hi Lady Maria,

Good to see you.

Well I used to love baseball...since I grew up in St. Louis which is a huge baseball city. However, since I moved to Dallas...which is not a huge baseball city...I tend to prefer soccer. Plus you get to see some great legs. :-)

And since we are on the subject of sport....

Next one:

Women's professional basketball or men's professional basketball?

Best wishes,
Karen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 11:28pm
I'm not really into basketball Karen so I will let someone else answer that question.
I'm glad you like soccer Karen, I have been getting into it a little, my guy is into it. I like baseball a little too. I also love to watch figure skating!
Lady Maria
Starburst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starburst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 11:09am
Women's basketball. You have to admire their strength and agility and courage.

I love this game. Very thought provoking.

So now for the next question..............

Hot Fudge Sundae or Banana Split? One of the basic fundamental food groups. :-)

uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 11:37am
That is an unfair question!!!!

Hot Fudge Sundae with extra chocolate sauce and those little roasted flaked almonds.

Single-life or Couple-dom?
Uzi

princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 1:07pm
couple for me i love having someone to share my life with.
coke or pepsi?
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2003 at 6:56pm
Pepsi...It's an age thing.

The beach or the mountains?
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic