Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Fun Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Fun Game
    Posted: March 27 2003 at 9:44pm
Here is a fun game we can do. Some of you may have played it. I will ask a question like "salt or pepper?" The next post will answer "salt" then then ask another one like "chocolate cake or chocolate pudding" The next thread would answer then ask another question. Get it?? It can be any two things, just keep it clean

I will start it..............Beach or Pool?
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 12:08pm
I don't understand where this is leading...if anywhere, but here goes:

BEACH

Deep sea or shallow water?
Uzi

Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 8:19pm
I don't quite understand this either Uzma but I will play.

Ok, we are lady pirates out at sea. I will answer Uzma with;- DEEP SEA

Ok mateys is it----------------------------------------Atlantic ocean or Pacific ocean?
Lady Maria
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 8:29pm
Atlantic

Its not leading anywhere but to just have FUN!!!

Peanuts or cashews?
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 8:34pm
Peanuts.

But what do peanuts or cashews have to do with water? Isn' there a theme to this?
Lady Maria
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 8:38pm
No Theme. That's the whole idea....

So.......Mountains or Praries???
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 9:39pm
Yeeeaaaa Sophie!!!!!

Mountains!!!!!

Sprite or Sierra Mist???
BigGirlsBlouse View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigGirlsBlouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2003 at 4:46am
Sprite........

Absolutely Natural - or - Totally Fake?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2003 at 8:58am
Thats and easy choice: ABSOLUTELY NATURAL

Ummm. Hmmm. Err. How about...no. Ummm.
Aha!!!!

STAR WARS 1 - or - LORD OF THE RINGS 1?
Uzi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2003 at 11:14am
LORD OF THE RINGS 1.

Ok ladies which handsome actor do you like best? Looks AND acting skill.

Kevin Costner or Brad Pitt?

Lady Maria
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2003 at 1:14pm
I have to go with Kevin....

He's Tall and we have a pic of him and my Sis standing on a beach in Hawaii.....(from when he was filming Waterworld) a n d get this {all choked up....sigh...} He signed it To all the girls at Salon West, LOVE, Kevin Costner

I like this line of thought Maria.

Mel or Val Kilmer?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2003 at 1:56pm
Kevin Costner is a very handsome guy, and I really wanted to be Whitney Houston in THE BODYGUARD, (even if she was a prima donna spoiled brat in that movie).
But Brad Pitt is also a great looking guy and I think he is a better actor. I just think he is the coolest guy, at least in the movies.
( Check out Brad in the British movie SNATCH, if you haven't seen it yet. My fiancee told me about that movie and we watched it a few weeks ago. Very interesting and entertaining movie if you can get past some of the violent scenes in it. SNATCH was directed by Guy Ritchie, the British husband of Madonna).

Ok, Mel or Val Kilmer.
Val is also a really good actor and not too bad looking, but I think I will have to go with the man Mel Gibson. He just seems like not only a cool guy and a pretty good actor but also a nice guy who is good to his family.
So Mel Gibson.

Ok I will give you a very difficult choice. A couple of the best actors ever.
Robert DeNiro or Al Pacino?

Lady Maria
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2003 at 8:22pm
Your right Brad's cute too!

hmmmmm aren't Bobby D. and Al P. one and the same....??.....................Hmmmmmmm I Pickkkkkkk, uhmmm...............ohhhhh..I...Guesss....... Bobby, yeah that's it. I just think that he is a little more eclectic.

Red Wine Or White?
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2003 at 3:07am
Red!

And I'd pick Al Pacino over Robert DeNiro any day. Younger Al in first Godfather movie, OMG!!!

Coffee or tea?
Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2003 at 9:23am
Tea

tigh length boots or sandals?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2003 at 7:50pm
I would also pick DeNiro even though Pacino is great too. I like tea but I'm more of a coffee gal(sorry you Brits!).

The question at hand, thigh length boots or sandals? Well the long boots, maybe some people find them sexy on a lady and with a short skirt they can look great but for comfort I will have to go with SANDALS.
Lady Maria

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2003 at 7:55pm
I almost forgot to ask a question!

My question is; the two most popular sports that people watch women play are figure skating and soccer.
What sport would you rather watch a woman play, or perform yourself; soccer or figure skating?
Lady Maria
Brent E.. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 7:14pm
Hello again Maria:

Figure skating is the ultimate sport of feminine grace and beauty.
Unlike so many sports, the women are the real stars of figure skating. The men play second fiddle.
Next question: --- Would would be your vacation preference? A delightful Caribbean beach in winter or the majestic Canadian Rockies in summer?
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 9:06pm
OOOOOOOOOoooooo....Carribean Beach!!!!!

Classical Music or Country Music?
LilliKaye View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilliKaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 6:41am
Well Country Music, if it not to over the top. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic