Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for a guy to cut my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a guy to cut my hair
    Posted: July 01 2003 at 4:46pm
I don't know if this is a sincere post, but if you meet a stranger in another area to cut your hair, where on earth would you do it? In a public place? Or in a hotel room?

I'd really think this thing through. If you're that ambivalent about cutting your hair, then you probably shouldn't.
sweets View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2003 at 2:52pm
Hi! I have hair past the middleof my back, and I am thinking about getting it cut short. I have always wanted a guy to cut my hair, but there are no male hairstylist in the area where I live, and besides I am so nervous about going all the way. Maybe if I could get some guys to respond to this, I would be willing to meet u and allow u to do the cutting. I might even decide to let u go as short as u want. That way I would get a short hairstyle that I want without even knowing it untill it's over, and I might absoutly love it. Please reply, and maybe I'll let someone do this for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic