Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can reflect personality?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can reflect personality?
    Posted: March 10 2004 at 6:25am
OK - I am trying to see if there is any way aperson's hair can actually embody their personality. So I am wondering if you all could come up with the perfect style to match mine.
BTW - I was going to tell you what it looks like, but would rather if your guess is with out any preconceptions.

OK

Woman
36 yrs old
artist - painter of oils, watercolor, charcols, pencils
architect - registered in the state of Fl - commercial work mailnly
exercise enthusiast (daily runner)
romantic - in love always
Mom - 4 great kids 3 of them boys - 8 and under

If anyone elase would care to jump in and see what others would come up with, put yours in.

jacqui
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2004 at 11:12pm
You wear lots of ponytails, right? With all the active and messy things you do, it would seem necessary. Oh, and kids, too. . . so they're frazzled ponytails. . . *laughs*
More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2004 at 4:28am
You got it girl.....far from the cute little pixie'd barrette girl in your avatar.

jacqui
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2004 at 2:24am
Pooh, it wouldn't do any good for me to do the exercise, since my pic is right there :-P . Maybe I should do it in reverse, then. Anyone care to look at my pic and guess, based on how I look, what you think I must be like?
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2004 at 2:53am
Oooh, this is fun! I want to try:

Female
20 years old
college student (psych major, dabbling in journalism and creative writing)
dancer (ballet and modern)
single

And Kuroneko, I'm guessing that you're very strong-willed and like to challenge people's expectations, and that you're in a profession where you do just that quite often (maybe you're an artist, or an activist of some sort?).
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2004 at 3:19am
Yup, right on all counts. . . although my writing, drawing, and speaking out on issues important to me are things I'm more likely to do OL. I'm kinda complex, in a way. . . I'm very strong and vocal in writing, Internet and otherwise, but IRL I'm far too shy and quiet for my own good. Now, if I could just learn how to be as cool IRL as I can be OL, my life would be great. . .
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2004 at 3:24am
Something keeps nagging at me to say a bun, but that's probably because of 1) stereotypical ballerinas always wear buns, and 2) Lillith Crane, whose bun is so tight it looks painful. But the age and interest in so many creative pursuits makes me think something cute and flippy might be just as likely. . . so I'm kind of torn here. . . anyone else wanna help?
Just a guy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just a guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2004 at 9:41am
Ok, me next!!

Male
Studying computers at university
Does some acting
Heavily into reading and computer/wargame type stuff
Does martial arts
Single, still searching (been single for 3 years)

Well?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2004 at 2:18am
I'll guess long and lank, probably a dark shade, usually down and plain, except ponytailed for martial arts.
Just A Guy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just A Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2004 at 5:27am
Pretty close!!
It's long-ish (shoulder length), but not lank (soft and thick), but it's pretty much always ponytailed, since it's not long enough towards the front to tuck behind me ears and out of the way :-P
King of Leon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King of Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2004 at 2:55pm
haaway then!

Male
studying english, sport, biology
into most sports (esp. soccer and athletics)
loves music, spends most money on CDs/Clothes...i have no real commitments yet
Single, not searching but not bothered if somebody came along (single for 6 months)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2004 at 4:29pm
Hey King...I'm thinking you have a mess of unruly hair that has been grown into that look. An intentional bedhead kind of look...The soccer as well as the science tend to lean in that direction.

jacqui
King of Leon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King of Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2004 at 12:56pm
haha your kinda right!

its like the male models on www.riverisland.co.uk
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2004 at 4:45pm
I'll try!

Male

17 years old

High school student

Quirky, eccentric

interested in health, fitness, nutrition, cooking, weightlifting, Emily @#$%enson. Sunny disposition
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 11:35pm
me to.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 7:38pm
kewl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic