Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are there any other gay men who like guys with long hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAre there any other gay men who like guys with long hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there any other gay men who like guys with long hair?
    Posted: July 07 2004 at 2:35pm
That other guys post made me wonder about that. I don't have long hair myself, but I REALLY like guys with long hair. My ex boyfriend had long, naturallly blonde, wavy hair that he kept waist length. I loved stroking, combing, and playing with it. I'm not into femmy boys, but I love it when a muscular man has long hair. Any other guys here like me?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 4:31am
Here's a question: is it a rule that muscular men can't be femme-y? Or that a puny guy must be? Okay, maybe that's two questions. . . Not being a smart-alec, just it seems like a stereotype, the way people think lesbians who wear short hair and pants are all butches, and things like that.
More awesome than a manatee!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 8:12pm
It's alot more rare for a muscualr guy to be fem, but I have actually dated a few macho skinny guys.
The_Airknight View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 8:53pm
..no offense, but that's disgusting..

..I'm not gay, but I don't like long hair over short hair or vice versa on women, as that's the only gender that I look at..

miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 1:52am
Well Arknight, maybe you are disgusted by gay men, that's fine, but gays and lesbians have a right to our sexual preference.

I'm a lesbian, I live with my female husband, and I have given birth to two beautiful daughters. My spouse works and supports us, and I am a housewife and mother.
We are law-abiding and pay taxes and we vote.
We go to church.
I take my oldest daughter to soccer practice and she plays with the other kids in the neighborhood and is a popular little girl with the other kids.
I socialize with and get along fine with the other neighbor ladies (who are hetrosexual).
We go to the movies.
We watch television.
I sew and I cook dinner.
We do everything other families do.

I am like any other housewife except my husband is a female.

I'm not a radical or pushy nor do I flaunt my lesbian lifestyle, but my female husband and myself deserve the same rights as hetrosexual couples.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 9:53pm
[QUOTE=The_Airknight] ..no offense, but that's disgusting..

How backhanded. You do realize that adding a cliche to the begining of your statement doesn't comofluage it. I think your paper thin sense of propriety is showing.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 4:13am
It's weird how people always start derogatory statements with things like that :-P . I think what it really means is, "I'm about to offend you horribly, but you're not allowed to get mad!" It's kind of in the same vein is, "I'm not racist, but. . ." :-P
arch94 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 7:20pm
Is miss brenda your real name? Have you had a previous other name here on this board?

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

It's weird how people always start derogatory statements with things like that :-P . I think what it really means is, "I'm about to offend you horribly, but you're not allowed to get mad!" It's kind of in the same vein is, "I'm not racist, but. . ." :-P

Ah, but at least I'm *****y/ghetto enough to call them on it.
The_Airknight View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Captain Japonica Captain Japonica wrote:

[QUOTE=The_Airknight] ..no offense, but that's disgusting..

How backhanded. You do realize that adding a cliche to the begining of your statement doesn't comofluage it. I think your paper thin sense of propriety is showing.

OK, I think that it's disgusting, immoral, sad, pathetic, sinful, dirty, and unacceptable.

And Miss Brenda, that's like saying sin should be on the same level as Godliness..

..if I wrecked this thread, I apologize..but it's as if this was crooked to begin with..
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 11:12pm
Airknight.
You are just as sinful as I am. And you are not better than me or more Godly just because I am a lesbian.
Read your Bible. We all have sin. Who is to say you are less sinful than me. If you believe in God then you should let God judge. It says that in the Bible too.
A person can be a gay, lesbian, or bisexual and serve God just as much as you do.
Or maybe you are just a bigot, or a fanatical religious fundamentalist.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 11:23pm
Also Captain Japonica was asking gay men a question. He is honest about being gay and wondering about other gay men on the topic.
If you are a bigot against gays and lesbians you could have just ignored his post. Instead you have to insult him and others by making anti-gay and lesbian statements and calling us disgusting, sinful, etc.

Well maybe YOU ARE THE ONE AIRNIGHT THAT IS DISGUSTING, SINFUL, AND A BIGOT.

If you don't like gays and lesbians then leave us alone and don't insult us. In other words act like a grownup, we don't need your bigotry.
arch94 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2004 at 10:39am
Yep...Tina reincarnated.

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2004 at 11:21pm
If you are going to be like that, well thumbs down to you too.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 3:36am
If you live in America, you have the freedom to think whatever you want, even horrible, bigoted things. The problem comes when bigots harass or harm the people they have such low opinions of. I think going into topics specifically labelled as for certain people just to harass the people targeted by the post definitely counts as harassment, and as such it's way out of line. I wouldn't go into a topic specifically labelled for straight men and call straight men disgusting or unacceptable, so the least I can ask from you is to show similar courtesy.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:21am

Airknight: OK, I think that it's disgusting, immoral, sad, pathetic, sinful, dirty, and unacceptable.

A truly truamatic blow to the psyche. *SNIFF!* But wait, there's more!

Airknight: And Miss Brenda, that's like saying sin should be on the same level as Godliness..

What kind of Bull**** is that? You do realize that the very idea of "sin" as it were is relative, or are you that narrow minded? Move out of your mammas basement. Now. Just because we don't suscribe to your particular brand of Judeo/christian or whatever type of delusion(or any delusion for that matter) doesn't make you superior to me or Brenda, capice? It only makes you think you are.

AirKnight: ..if I wrecked this thread, I apologize

The setup:

AirKnight: ..but it's as if this was crooked to begin with..

aaaaaaaand the backhand! Wasn't that just wicked? Give him a hand!

*rolls eyes*

What really scares me is that there are many, many more like him. Gag.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 6:50pm
Enough.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Enough.

Whaaaaat? I thought we were having fun, here...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic