Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spikey hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
teen_styler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teen_styler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spikey hair?
    Posted: July 19 2000 at 1:31am
How do you get spikey hair? I have experimented and nothing I do is working. I have wavy hair, and I think that is the problem. Please help.
teen_guy15 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teen_guy15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2000 at 9:57pm
Hey! Okay, for your wavy hair I suggest that you buy a straightener shampoo or something to that effect to get it straight. OR leave it wavy, that can create a cool effect. But,anyway, what works for me is TIGI Bedhead Manipulator. You can get it at about any salon place. It is kind of like a pomaid(SP?) but not quite. It is in a small round glass container with a metal lid. It is blueish green and you can see it inside. It is kind of gross to work with,but it works. BE CAREFUL and dont use too much. It is about $17 here in TN,but it lasts quite a while. I used TIGI BedHead Hairstick,but it stopped working after a while. It is like a wax stick and is about $20. If nothing will put your hair up, use a clarifying shampoo. It will get all of the gunk out. If the Manipulator will not work, try a pomaid. It will definatly stick it up,but I recommend the before mentioned. Hope I helped!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic